First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Tampa

#1 May 22, 2013
My friends ,LadyAlone, Harleygirl, Patty and I will no longer post on Topix. Bounty Hunter has taken the fun out of the Forum. He is making our friend Patty ill. He is Stalking us, most especially her. We feel its best for the rest of the posters if we just leave. Thanks for the fun.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 22, 2013
You stalked and harassed me with a bunch of socks and accounts, old bag.

Stop trying to play the victim card when you've been victimizing others.

Pull your internutz plug and get help. That's the best thing you can do for yourself.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 22, 2013
You still can't keep your stories straight.

You're supposed to be dead, and of course Patty was too.

And don't forget Patty - and you either - were claimed to have not been posting here for years.

NOW you're claiming to be 'run' off when you're either 'supposed' to be 'dead' or you're 'supposed' to not have been posting here for years.

You should tell us exactly how that works. LOL!
Kitten

Washington, IN

#4 May 22, 2013
Jim Young you will be missed.I will private message my addy to you. If you do get a forum going let me know . We college brats will come visit.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 22, 2013
I knew you were lying! Keep pulling out those socks!
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 22, 2013
You're not fooling anyone, especially me. Jimdy was supposed to be Patty's husband who died, not some Jim Young like you're now trying to play it off.

Jesus! You're crazier than a shitehouse rat!

Pull your intenutz plug and get help now!

Stop inflicting your insanity on the rest of us.
Kitten

Washington, IN

#7 May 22, 2013
You are a sad pathetic little man. Pattys Jim is Dead, he died 4 years ago. .Jim Young is not. Beth was mistaken, Patty didn't die her friend Yarby did.Yarby was a regular poster here. Go to Archives and check. She had many friends here.I don't understand why you are stalking them. I don't understand why you think everyone here is one person.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 22, 2013
You need mental help and I'm supposed to be 'pathetic'?

You screwed up and now you're trying to CYA.

The Jimdy account was ALWAYS 'supposed' to be Patty's 'husband' NOT some Jim Young.

And you, old bag, have ALWAYS been behind that account, just like you're behind all these socks and multiple accounts you've drug out to stalk and harass me.

I'm serious, pull the plug and get help!
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 22, 2013
You need mental help and I'm supposed to be 'pathetic'?

You screwed up and now you're trying to CYA.

The Jimdy account was ALWAYS 'supposed' to be Patty's 'husband' NOT some Jim Young.

And you, old bag, have ALWAYS been behind that account, just like you're behind all these socks and multiple accounts you've drug out to stalk and harass me.

I'm serious, pull the plug and get help!
Kitten

Washington, IN

#10 May 22, 2013
So there is only one man on Earth named Jim? lol what an idiot. Get a life, leave these people alone. I saw all the print outs. They can prove you're stalking them. You went to 4 different sites to bother them.That proves its you. How sad. Do you even know Patty? I bet not. I have met her she is a truly nice woman. Her grandson is my friend. wow just wow. What an ego you have. They don't care about you . mr Young was right you are delusional.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#11 May 22, 2013
LMAO! You can't fool anyone about that Jimdy account.

Printouts! That's the most hilarious thing yet.

You don't know shite from shinola about the legalities of 'stalking', much less anything about the law period.

I told you I've been through all that crap you're trying to before, and besides the person getting booted from here they got a proper schooling in the law and how I know use it.

Do you still want to play old bag?
Truth

Washington, IN

#12 May 23, 2013
Umm.Yes.You can print posts that have been made here on topix.You can also track the ISP or phone that the posts are coming from.They can be used in court if needed.If somebody is really stalking or slandering ect...Yes the REAL person post CAN be tracked if need be.Stalking is a serious matter.Read the terms and conditions of topix.
kitten

Washington, IN

#13 May 23, 2013
That was a big mistake on your part mr. Charles. Only one person has ever gone to court against my friends family. Steve Charles. from 6th street in Washington.?You like to think you won but you didn't. I read the court papers. You lost.Now we know who you are .You are the one who got banned from at least 3 forums.from DC about 4 times. You have stalked Patty by phone ,by email, on forums. You are a sick man.Now run away with your fake martial arts and your craziness. I want my friends to post here. Why aren't you using your real name? sneaky snake a little to obvious?btw Jimdy was on hey Martha. Jim Young uses it here in honor of Pattys late Husband.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#14 May 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
Umm.Yes.You can print posts that have been made here on topix.You can also track the ISP or phone that the posts are coming from.They can be used in court if needed.If somebody is really stalking or slandering ect...Yes the REAL person post CAN be tracked if need be.Stalking is a serious matter.Read the terms and conditions of topix.
Gawd your an idiot!

You completely missed my point. Allow me to help. It wasn't about the ABILITY to print out anything. The joke was the idiotic 'stalking' claim.

Apparently you don't know anything about 'stalking' OR the TOS here.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#15 May 23, 2013
kitten wrote:
That was a big mistake on your part mr. Charles. Only one person has ever gone to court against my friends family. Steve Charles. from 6th street in Washington.?You like to think you won but you didn't. I read the court papers. You lost.Now we know who you are .You are the one who got banned from at least 3 forums.from DC about 4 times. You have stalked Patty by phone ,by email, on forums. You are a sick man.Now run away with your fake martial arts and your craziness. I want my friends to post here. Why aren't you using your real name? sneaky snake a little to obvious?btw Jimdy was on hey Martha. Jim Young uses it here in honor of Pattys late Husband.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

You're AMAZINGLY crazy! It's hilarious to watch you pick people out of thin air!

Go sell that Jimdy crap elsewhere, I know better.

You must forget all the times you've opened your mouth and spilled the information you're now lying about.
Kitten

Washington, IN

#16 May 23, 2013
point out one thing that I said thats a lie.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#17 May 23, 2013
It's all a lie.

I know it, you know it.

You know you're just stalking and trolling with all those socks.
ben

United States

#18 May 23, 2013
I notice he doesn't deny anything kitten said
sounds like its truth.
Bounty Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#19 May 23, 2013
Then you can't read. Keep pulling out those socks!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#20 May 23, 2013
kitten wrote:
ok lets break this down.1.. You filed for a restraining order against a man in a wheel chair. Judge denied it. You lost he won. 2.. You got banned from Hey Martha for verbally attacking people and constantly reporting other people with False accusation.Then banned from the next forum patty went to for attacking her, then Mr Shake banned you several times for same thing 3..You stalked Miss Patty she called the Police and went to the Sheriffs department and a Judge about you, they told you to stop.You sent vile lies out in emails to her friends and grand children.We still have copies of those.4.. You claim to be a martial arts expert. Your own son said your only training was watching Chuck Norris on tv and movies.5... Jim young is registered here with Jimdy as his id in honor of Jim Yarbrough who passed on 4 years ago March.Jim youngs wife went to school with Miss Patty they have been friends for over 40 years. Can not repute any of those facts? Your turn tell me where the lies are. I am a close friend of Jim and Pattys grandson. Go ahead show me where I am wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biggest, loose girls, name them.. (Feb '14) Jun 22 Major Nadal Hassan 4
Steve Pierson Jun 15 Chris 2
Shernita tullis? Jun 15 Anonymous 1
Shernita tullis Jun 15 Anonymous 1
looking for smoke in Vincennes Jun 9 nater 1
News Alternative Success Jun 4 Zach 2
Any body remember a lady name Dee. She was a ka... May 29 Bill 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe City Mortgages