shity red dodge Dakota
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
info

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Who drive the beat up red dodge Dakota ?????
iknow

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2013
I know one guy that drives a Dakota with a messed up bed and a broking back window
Harleygirl

Spencer, IN

#3 Mar 17, 2013
he tx you know your posting in indiana right? You just described half the trucks in the state.
iknow

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Im in Vincennes Indiana. Im looking for him ad that's all I know about him is tha k he drives is a red dodge Dakota with a messed up bed and a Broken back window.and loud pipes
chicken

Vincennes, IN

#5 Mar 18, 2013
I is Rodger Hobson
Jpr

Vincennes, IN

#6 Mar 29, 2013
chicken wrote:
I is Rodger Hobson
The only person that matches that is carl evans
where

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2013
How can I get ahold of him. I really need to get ahold of him. Is he a good guy??
April

Charlestown, IN

#8 Mar 31, 2013
where wrote:
How can I get ahold of him. I really need to get ahold of him. Is he a good guy??
Hell no he is not a good guy he shot at a teen ager and tried to kill kids heard it on the scanner cupple weeks ago with some lindsey inboden girl
CARL

Cedar Hill, TX

#9 Apr 1, 2013
For your information April,your wrong on that.I've never shot at anyone or any person only deer who's trying to get a hold of me. what you heard on the scanner was me following the person how knocked out my back window

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 1, 2013
April you need to get your facts right before you go and blast shit. We have went hunting with him before.and for the last four years I have all of his guns and I still have them because of everything being thur
April

Charlestown, IN

#11 Apr 1, 2013
BACKWOODZBOY wrote:
April you need to get your facts right before you go and blast shit. We have went hunting with him before.and for the last four years I have all of his guns and I still have them because of everything being thur
So thats why there are police reports about it why dont you ask the vincennes police i know the kids that this happened to so think again
kitten

Columbus, IN

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Show us the reports April. You got the facts let us see them.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 2, 2013
s has the reports on them for breaking his window out and they never found the gun because I've had them for the past four years
isitture

United States

#14 May 5, 2013
Is Carl in jail,and. What for ????????

Location hidden

#15 May 13, 2013
No his not in jail
Beth

Columbus, IN

#16 May 13, 2013
is this April the same one who claims she is being abused at the factory?
Looking for him

United States

#17 May 26, 2013
Where's he at? Heard he die one day and the next his in jail in Florida???? I'm looking for him can any one tell me where he is at???
BACKWOODZBOY

United States

#18 May 26, 2013
Beth wrote:
is this April the same one who claims she is being abused at the factory?
Yes she only wants to be in everyone's personal life
JAY

United States

#19 Jun 20, 2013
Just seen that truck in Evansville earler. It ha H.I.D lights and loud pipes if that's the one your talking about. I know where it's at right now.
Cecelia

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jun 25, 2013
Does anyone know how I can get ahold of Carl. I'm on my way to Vincinnes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Youth Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Molesting F... (Aug '08) Wed Screwyou 87
News Man turns Vincennes yard into fallen heroes mem... Aug 24 knoxman 3
Burcham motorsports Aug 17 Steve 1
Kassie fields Aug 12 Curious 1
home wreckers Aug 11 ashley 1
Jeff Wright (Nov '08) Aug 7 krbaker 9
Hookah bar Aug 4 wickedeternity2002 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe City Mortgages