First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mr mps

Carlisle, IN

#83 May 25, 2013
every time i see a link that supports guns im bumping this qclab! ill teach people that guns take more lives than they save! ill teach them about diminishing returns related to guns and protection! as a matter of fact! im changing my name! raise your Gawd Damn hand if you wanna talk class!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#84 May 25, 2013
What guns are you against? All guns? Hand guns? The assault guns? Is it ok with you if people keep their Hunting guns? Do you want the Police limited to what they can use also.I'm just looking for clarity. I only own a Stun gun.
mr mps

Carlisle, IN

#85 May 25, 2013
im against handguns first since they are used more often cause they are easily concealed. assault rifles should be first but they are next in line. get rid of those then i think we are good. i own a muzzleloader and i dont keep it at my house unless its deer season even though children wouldnt be able to load it. Shotguns are dangerous but shotguns is where i would stop to keep both sides happy!

People act like we cant prevent most accidents. people just say well the parent shouldnt have left that gun case unlocked! ever locked your keys in the car? i have. it happens. i swear ever since people watched red dawn they think we need guns! im split on cops having guns. they have a right to defend themselves and the public so for now id say ya. the more guns we got rid of though the less chance they would need to use deadly force. of course it would take a long time before it would be ok for them not to carry a gun. technology would probably make it where they could use something that wouldnt kill you and it would have an advantage over a gun.

doesnt really matter i guess. bunch of kids die in con and all it does is make guns sell faster! there has to be some kind of sacrifice here where 2 sides could meet in the middle. people just need to ask themselves if we need more guns or less guns cause if a stand isnt taken its only gonna get worse until the guns are thrown away for a brand new laser gun. then when kids start getting cut in half they will wish they had listened! class dismissed!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#86 May 25, 2013
The information was helpful. But the insult of class dismissed really wasn't warranted.How do you propose getting rid of the guns the criminals seem to get their hands on so easily. I do think there needs to be a change in all of our thinking.And there needs to be changes to "gun control".I just don't know if it will ever happen.
mr mps

Carlisle, IN

#87 May 25, 2013
i propose every child be mentally evaluated upon entering highschool. if they are nuts all guns in his parents household should be confiscated! they can give kids a physical every year but not a mental evaluation!? then starting at age 18, if you want to own a handgun or assault rifle, you need to take a psych evaluation once a year! if you have a mental illness or history of violence, dont really think you need a gun! handguns are the main thing right now. im sure with them gone all the gang bangers wont be hanging out on the corner with ak's hanging on their shoulder.

as for the class dismissed... im teaching people that gun laws need to change. you think it needs to change so its not directed to you! sadly you're probably right, things wont change. this is just brainstorming ideas. it wont do any good if we dont get rid of the almost 400 million guns that are already here cause guns can last along time. that number has to decline and its only growing. oh and if a gun is bought it cant be sold to anyone! this is a big reason shady people get guns! if you sell a gun to a guy and that asshole kills someone with your gun, id throw your ass in jail for 5 years and make ya pay the victims funeral costs! and no transactions at guns shows. that is all for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gasoline Tue Thor 2
topix dead Jan 13 zombie 10
What's with all of the Poop at FIA Jan 13 ewwwww 4
Victim i think? Jan 13 its okay 3
Old Kmart place? Jan 13 Tony 5
Trains Jan 8 Aaron 11
Shelly Hooten Jan 6 Donna 2

Monroe City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance