#1 Aug 16, 2012
What qualifications do you need to be a security officer or disciPlinarian at the high school?
joe

Westland, MI

#2 Aug 16, 2012
You must know someone
Joke

Jeannette, PA

#3 Sep 3, 2012
This is a joke. No wonder the kids in the high school act the way they do. We shouldn't have parents performing these roles.

Since: Sep 12

Belle Vernon, PA

#4 Sep 4, 2012
does anyone know who is in place for dealing with behavior at the middle school and high school now?
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Chuck Smith, he'll tell them time's up, you're out of order, I sure hope so, I want to reopen DEC, I want to close DEC, I want to build a new school, we don't new a new school or we planned all month to take this vote on a referendum but we are not ready, the dog ate my homework and we don't have a quorum.
mimo

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Sep 4, 2012
joe wrote:
You must know someone
You tell em Bob.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#7 Sep 4, 2012
CaCat wrote:
Chuck Smith, he'll tell them time's up, you're out of order, I sure hope so, I want to reopen DEC, I want to close DEC, I want to build a new school, we don't new a new school or we planned all month to take this vote on a referendum but we are not ready, the dog ate my homework and we don't have a quorum.
Well stated.
Firebird

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Sep 4, 2012
RINGGOLD SCHOOL BOARD NO TAX HIKES! GOT IT!!!!!
CaCAt

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Sep 5, 2012
...I think Geo He_son is in the running for appointment to the school board. He will solve ALL of the finance issues with one big bond that will pay for everything including fixing those electronic signs that don't work now. How much did they pay for those signs???? Well you say...they got two years out of them. By not doing the required maintenance last year at the cost of $5000, they saved the taxpayers that money. Now this year it will cost $25,000 to repair them and do the required upgrades. See that's how running a school district works, you have to balance the costs over many years so it doesn't have the school district look like it run by morons.
susieq

Canonsburg, PA

#10 Sep 7, 2012

How much do you think they will go up to do either, renovate or build?
Joke

Jeannette, PA

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Middle school is some joke of an old guy. High school is Briscoe.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#12 Sep 18, 2012
susieq wrote:
How much do you think they will go up to do either, renovate or build?
Prolly be about the same as either way will be about the same cost.
BigDick

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
What qualifications do you need to be a security officer or disciPlinarian at the high school?
You have to prove you are a moron.
JaJack

South Lyon, MI

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Ringgold school board quit fooling around and make our district the best!!!! GOT IT????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duquesne Incline Museum: The Best History of Pi... Sun yolanda. rown 1
Bishop Zubik May 20 Dis quested 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert (Bob) Kepics as Mayor? (Oct '11) May 20 Dis quested 48
So when is Trump going to open the steel mills? May 16 earthquake 7
Local press does not cover the impact of fracki... May 12 earthquake 1
Supporting Peter Seth Hoosac For Local Magistra... May 11 GotMakeChangeForOnce 1
respect May 6 Aretha 1

Monongahela Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monongahela Mortgages