mayor

Posted in the Monongahela Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cwj

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you need a new mayor good guy for thr job chuck hillman
Chuck

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Only 37 more months.Thank God......
Connie

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cwj wrote:
you need a new mayor good guy for thr job chuck hillman
Yea, Keep up with the love affair the city has with electing family to office.
wow

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Monongahela needs a Mayor that realizes that Monongahela is not what it once was, and stop covering up what it has become, and take a stand to work at making it what it once was.
Pat P

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How about Joe Rava ??????????
Jim

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Monongahela has been doing better than it has in a long tme.
Connie

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pat P wrote:
How about Joe Rava ??????????
Who is Joe Rava?
wow

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jim wrote:
Monongahela has been doing better than it has in a long tme.
monongahela is bad. just because the police reports are not in the paper does not mean nothing is going on. have you read the washington paper? Man got arrested for selling drugs at foodland. There was a gang fight at sheetz not so long ago. yea monongahela is doing well.
wow

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i forgot to mention the numerous bugleries .
JaJack

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You are 100% wrong
wow

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

no jajack you are do some research
JaJack

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Have you seen all the mew shops in town?
wow

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

a bunch of junk stores doesnt cover up the drug problem and section 8 housing that has brought a new breed of people into town.
JaJack

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow wrote:
a bunch of junk stores doesnt cover up the drug problem and section 8 housing that has brought a new breed of people into town.
SOUNDS LIKE SOMONEONE IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED. WHAT ARE YOU DOING????
wow

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

I am not at all politically motivated. It is just a terrible shame that this city is not what it once was. Monongahela is a beautiful town, with a lot of good people in it, but unfortunatley there is more crime in this town than the people are aware of, by no fault of theres, the police reports should be in the paper, when someone gets robbed it should be in the paper, not to make Monongahela look bad, but to make the people living in this town to be aware. There are people walking around this town all hours of the night. For what? Go up Fourth Street during the day, it looks like a scene from the walking dead, with the people walking around like zombies. Take a walk through McDonalds or the Aquatorium and look at what is going on there. We are spending alot of money on that aquatorium, I hope I dont see a bunch of twelve year old kids there getting high when its all done, because thats what is happening now. It is just time someone anyone takes action to clean this town up before it is to late.
Jim

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow wrote:
a bunch of junk stores doesnt cover up the drug problem and section 8 housing that has brought a new breed of people into town.
Keep making fun of hard working people while you sit on your backside!!!
wow

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i probably work more hours than 90% of the people in this town jack. And, I do alot for the people in this town, I have donated thousands of dollars to various organizations and charities, just dont make it public,I enjoy helping when I can, and I dont wish to get acknowledged for it, I do it out of kindness, not publicity, and I work very hard for my money.
JaJack

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Then I assume you have notified the authorities since you know where the drugs are.
JaJack

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You could be right that there are problems but this town has improved. There is no doubt about that. To call these ni e little shops junk stores is wrong. Prior to visiting them I might have agreed but I have neen there and you ard dead wrong. Now if your point is civil leadership could ne better I would certainly listen. To bash the town that has improved maybe more on its own than because of politicians is not right.
wow

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JaJack wrote:
Then I assume you have notified the authorities since you know where the drugs are.
yes jack i have called the authorities many of times, but it is not my duty to patrol the town. I don't shop in town because of what I have read and seen. and the last time i was at sheetz there was a big gang fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monongahela Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monongahela Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monongahela People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••