Max

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

How come the Board's selection for the new "Director of Security" to replace retiring O.C. is so hush-hush. Nothing in the paper either. Could we have a little nepotism here?

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

I'm sure the news will come out sooner or later. As another poster would put it...wait for it.
MiniMe

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

They hired Tommy Thompson from Donora at 49K a year. Schoolboard passed on candidates with better qualifications and wanting less money.

Welcome to
Ringgold, where the emphasis is on the "D"
Max

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

MiniMe wrote:
They hired Tommy Thompson from Donora at 49K a year. Schoolboard passed on candidates with better qualifications and wanting less money.
Welcome to
Ringgold, where the emphasis is on the "D"
Goes to show... at Ringgold, it's all in "who" you know - not "what" you know.
NOT OTTS

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

WOW for the first time in many many years the school board is not kissing the Northern part of our district's butts and all they do is cry and whine about it LOL
Suzie_Q

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

There were other "qualified" candidates from Donora. But, I guess they don't have friends on the school board.
MiniMe

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

NOT OTTS wrote:
WOW for the first time in many many years the school board is not kissing the Northern part of our district's butts and all they do is cry and whine about it LOL
Nobody is crying or whining. It's your tax money too no matter where you live in the district.

some cheese with that

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

MiniMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is crying or whining. It's your tax money too no matter where you live in the district.
What makes you think that the rest of the taxpayers are not pleased as punch about this choice? Before you decide what they rest of us think about this decision made by a majority of the board, elected by the majority of the voters, that live all over this district, maybe you should tell us...What are your qualifications to do the thinking for others?
Blah Blah Blah

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

I have to laugh at this, the former board was run by Denise Kuhns and all her followers. They voted how she told them and she had many friends and relatives hired in the district. She was only concerned about the Northern part of the district and was pushing so hard to build the middle school in Finleyville. For the first time a certain area is not getting what the want and they don't know how to handle it. Grow up
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Thats the way the RSB works.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monongahela Forum right now

Search the Monongahela Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Kenyon 57 min anonymous 6
Ringgold school district 1 hr Steve the Mule 8
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 18 hr T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 21 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) Jul 24 CaCat 24
Fake "Festa"---Who's not going???? Jul 22 CaCat 76
Far too many Cats. Anyone else agree? Jul 19 DaDog1 3
•••
•••
•••
Monongahela Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monongahela Jobs

•••