motown

Belle Vernon, PA

#1 May 30, 2012
i think it`s so funny how the president of cal u is acting. just remember this prez what goes around comes around. you told some great lies about some well like professors there to get rid of them and dragged there name in the media with false lies. i say kudos to you and stop acting like a baby and take your punishment
GetOverIt

Monongahela, PA

#2 May 30, 2012
motown wrote:
i think it`s so funny how the president of cal u is acting. just remember this prez what goes around comes around. you told some great lies about some well like professors there to get rid of them and dragged there name in the media with false lies. i say kudos to you and stop acting like a baby and take your punishment
Great grammar and spelling - I think you broke a record for the longest run on sentence and the most grammatical mistakes in one sentence. Clearly you didn't go to Any-U !
motown

Belle Vernon, PA

#3 May 30, 2012
for your info i run a very well established business in the valley so get a life and get off the toliet
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Judge won't stop state voter ID law
Boss

Hancock, MD

#5 Aug 15, 2012
The Bucs need to turn things around tonight!!!!
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Aug 15, 2012
3rd base on the river side?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garbage Jul 13 Paid my garbage bill 1
Western PA to be earthquake central from fracking Jul 3 Shaken 1
Former church members and lawyer disgrace them... (Jan '17) Jun '17 Robert Langdon 4
Ringgold Baseball Trip Jun '17 Wonder Woman 3
Did Bill Gibson ever play basketball for Dunora... Jun '17 nelson 1
Downtown Monongahela Jun '17 Tony 8
News Duquesne Incline Museum: The Best History of Pi... May '17 yolanda. rown 1

Monongahela Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monongahela Mortgages