Vacant Ringgold board seat filled

Vacant Ringgold board seat filled

There are 56 comments on the O-R Online story from Oct 2, 2012, titled Vacant Ringgold board seat filled. In it, O-R Online reports that:

A Washington County judge Monday named an outspoken critic of a proposal to remodel and reopen two aging Ringgold School District buildings to a vacant seat on a school board that has been deadlocked on the decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O-R Online.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kate

Fenton, MI

#41 Oct 18, 2012
For the first time in a long time we have an intelligent majority!!!! Get r done!!!"
really

New Kensington, PA

#42 Oct 18, 2012
get what done, she told the paper she wasn't for renovating or building
HUH

New Castle, PA

#43 Oct 18, 2012
Kate wrote:
For the first time in a long time we have an intelligent majority!!!! Get r done!!!"
Intelligent majority? BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!... More like unintelligent voters. Get er' done? BAHAHAHAHAH! When pigs fly!
Taxed enough

Pittsburgh, PA

#44 Oct 19, 2012
MaMouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Anythings' possible....The odds of winning the lottery are about the same as the odds this district will change.
Built into the culture of the school district. Average seems to be okay with the Board and administration. The only way not to fail is never try.
Kate

Plymouth, MI

#45 Oct 19, 2012
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent majority? BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!... More like unintelligent voters. Get er' done? BAHAHAHAHAH! When pigs fly!
Hmm another optimistic intellect???
HUH

New Castle, PA

#46 Oct 19, 2012
Kate wrote:
<quoted text> Hmm another optimistic intellect???
Hmm you OTT to know!
Kate

New York, NY

#47 Oct 20, 2012
Yep
HUH

New Castle, PA

#48 Oct 20, 2012
Kate wrote:
Yep
Any predictions on how long it will take to "Ger r done"?
Kate

New York, NY

#49 Oct 20, 2012
Always a work in progress.
HUH

New Castle, PA

#50 Oct 20, 2012
Kate wrote:
Always a work in progress.
Always a work in progress? I would feel alot better knowing if I need to get a second job to pay my taxes. You must know something the rest of us taxpayers' do not..what progress is being made? Do tell.
Kate

New York, NY

#51 Oct 21, 2012
I do not know your finances. Only you can make the job choice. In the long run a better school district benefits all of us with a larger tax base improved property values and a better community. Not to mention better for the youth of the area.
HUH

New Castle, PA

#52 Oct 21, 2012
Kate wrote:
I do not know your finances. Only you can make the job choice. In the long run a better school district benefits all of us with a larger tax base improved property values and a better community. Not to mention better for the youth of the area.
I don't disagee with you..I just want to know when this is going to happen?..Work in progress? Progress means to move forward not back or the same old for years, huh?
Sam

Pittsburgh, PA

#53 Oct 22, 2012
it will be the same old, same old.

the next big todo will be spending tens of thousands to fix the non-work electronic sign at the administration building.
Kate

Grand Blanc, MI

#54 Oct 22, 2012
I just think the new majority has a better idea on what needs to be done.
MaMouse

New Castle, PA

#55 Oct 22, 2012
Kate wrote:
I just think the new majority has a better idea on what needs to be done.
What NEW majority? Anyone can see what needs to be done!
Kate

New York, NY

#56 Oct 22, 2012
MaMouse wrote:
<quoted text>What NEW majority? Anyone can see what needs to be done!
Of Course

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech 4 hr serfs up 70
Write Your State Representative to BAN Loud Mot... (May '11) Wed Dawn over the river 117
News Should chickens be allowed to roost in Monongah... Jun 26 beefeater 3
Abortion should be punished Jun 25 tired of you babi... 2
She's a BITCH Jun 25 tired of you babi... 2
GoD has been kicked out of the Ringgold School ... Jun 16 Bigger Queen Bee 31
News Charleroi schools obtain grants, check water qu... Jun 15 Dime Droppers Inc 2

Monongahela Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monongahela Mortgages