Mononghela man believed to be responsible for burglaries arrested

Aug 30, 2012 Full story: O-R Online 9

A Monongahela man believed to be responsible for burglaries in Monongahela and Carroll Township was taken into custody minutes after reportedly burglarizing a Carroll home.

Full Story
Wondering

Charleroi, PA

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Nice to see the article in the Observer was it in the Valley?
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Sep 4, 2012
It won't make it to the VI until December.
Mon Valley Republican

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 6, 2012
This punk should get a 10 year minimum sentence. Just a reminder to all of you, some of us are licensed to carry concealed weapons. You never know who may have one.
Mon Valley Independent

Monongahela, PA

#4 Sep 6, 2012
There you go with another stupid, brainless rant.

For this one, I'll simply refer you to one of the most well known websites - glocktalk.com . Some of the foremost authorities in law enforcement, ballistics, etc. post on this website.

If you were to go to this website, as I have, and read about what you just posted - here's what you would hear the experts say: "Shoot someone - whether you are right or wrong - and your life as you know it is over".

I too have a concealed carry permit. I am pro 2nd amendment. I am not anti-gun. But, I now know what is likely to happen to me in the event that I ever shoot someone for ANY reason.

The experts on glocktalk.com have convinced me that it just isn't worth it.
motown

Belle Vernon, PA

#5 Sep 6, 2012
wow monThere you go with another stupid, brainless rant.

For this one, I'll simply refer you to one of the most well known websites - glocktalk.com . Some of the foremost authorities in law enforcement, ballistics, etc. post on this website.

If you were to go to this website, as I have, and read about what you just posted - here's what you would hear the experts say: "Shoot someone - whether you are right or wrong - and your life as you know it is over".

I too have a concealed carry permit. I am pro 2nd amendment. I am not anti-gun. But, I now know what is likely to happen to me in the event that I ever shoot someone for AN valley your losing it. also have a permit and if you read the nra magazine you would see how many lives were saved when citizens shot intruders in there homes. me i wouldnt want to have to shoot some one.but i surely will if someone is in my home in the wee hours of the morning and shouldnt be, by god i will use it. if you have a permit and and not going to use it if the needs arise why go through the hassle of getting one.
Mon Valley Independent

Monongahela, PA

#6 Sep 6, 2012
motown wrote:
if you have a permit and and not going to use it if the needs arise why go through the hassle of getting one.
Because I used to believe what you believe - until I read the horror stories about the people who actually shot someone - The people whose lives were ruined by the legal system and lawyers bankrupting them and ruining their lives. Go read some real accounts by actual people who were involved in these situations and you might get a different perspective than the NRA would give you.

It's your choice - but I urge you to read about what REALLY happens to them after they've shoot the bad guy. I read stories from real people and real law enforcement professionals who were involved in these situations - not the propaganda of some big government lobby organization.
Mon Valley Republican

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Mon Valley Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I used to believe what you believe - until I read the horror stories about the people who actually shot someone - The people whose lives were ruined by the legal system and lawyers bankrupting them and ruining their lives. Go read some real accounts by actual people who were involved in these situations and you might get a different perspective than the NRA would give you.
It's your choice - but I urge you to read about what REALLY happens to them after they've shoot the bad guy. I read stories from real people and real law enforcement professionals who were involved in these situations - not the propaganda of some big government lobby organization.
I would still shoot them anyway. My assets are protected via a series of trusts that are bulletproof. No pun intended.

I have a boatload of cash to defend myself from the shady lawsuits brought on by Mon Valley scumbugs.

Remember, China does not have the biggest army in the world. We do, the people of the USA!.

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_...

Also, why are you posting under separate ID's? Are you trying to talk to yourself again??
ForReal

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Sep 7, 2012
Mon Valley Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I would still shoot them anyway. My assets are protected via a series of trusts that are bulletproof. No pun intended.
I have a boatload of cash to defend myself from the shady lawsuits brought on by Mon Valley scumbugs.
Remember, China does not have the biggest army in the world. We do, the people of the USA!.
Also, why are you posting under separate ID's? Are you trying to talk to yourself again??
Oh yea..I remember you. A while back you were a menace to this site and once everyone got sick of you (which didn't take that long) and called you on it, you disappeared. Noone wants to hear about you.. "big successful Mon Valley business man with tons of money to spare." Hey, how bout disappearing again..for good perhaps.
Mon Valley Independent

Monongahela, PA

#9 Sep 7, 2012
Mon Valley Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, that was motown simply copying my post - don't know why he posted that way.

So, ok cowboy - fire away and pay. Me - I'll call 911 and let the law enforcement professionals handle it. I've read too much from REAL self-defense experts to know better. That's right - I read the experts' opinion and I take their advice. Oh, and by the way, your trusts nor the Castle Doctrine will save you from a good lawyer.

Just ask George Zimmerman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 39 min Janice 51,429
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr JFK 3,990
store to never go to-Hackershack computers 10 hr DaDog1 2
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sat Tom Ridge 182
Charleroi police arrest two on heroin charges Sep 10 DaDog1 3
Ringgold School Tax Sep 8 Ticked off Tax payer 12
Officer Kenyon Sep 8 driver 11
•••
•••
•••

Monongahela Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••