First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Unfortunately, I live on a public street so I'm sure I will here alot of comments saying move...But I have to say that it makes me mad enough to scratch someone's eyes out when I clean a space in front of my house during the snow and someone who lives up the road parks there. I know, I know..public street but that is like so rude!
Snow Ball

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jan 26, 2013
It's tough keeping a clean spot open this time of year Laura. Or is it upset 1991 lately?
Snow Ball

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Jan 26, 2013
I just cannot see a problem with living on a public street. I park in my garage or driveway.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Snow Ball wrote:
It's tough keeping a clean spot open this time of year Laura. Or is it upset 1991 lately?
Thanks for the reply DaDog...like your new pet name! LMAO!
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Snow Ball wrote:
I just cannot see a problem with living on a public street. I park in my garage or driveway.
Any space for rent in your Dog house, DaDog?
BaBull

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Any space for rent in your Dog house, DaDog?
Could it be that the CaCat is wishing you have a soft spot in your heart since it is so cold outside?
DaDogs and CaCats don't get along very good so that wouldn't be a very good option in my opinion.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#7 Jan 27, 2013
BaBull wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that the CaCat is wishing you have a soft spot in your heart since it is so cold outside?
DaDogs and CaCats don't get along very good so that wouldn't be a very good option in my opinion.
Could it be that you are in fact DaDog since your comment has nothing to do with this topic?

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#8 Jan 27, 2013
BaBull wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Trolls she just might be looking for a hand out. Can't afford off street parking and would like to have it on my dime. Typical.
I have 1 dog and 3 cats in my home and they get along fine. So lond as said cats stay away from the dog's food bowl. Typical moochers. LOL

Oh yes, and since I am a registered poster my name always comes up the same.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#9 Jan 27, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Trolls she just might be looking for a hand out. Can't afford off street parking and would like to have it on my dime. Typical.
I have 1 dog and 3 cats in my home and they get along fine. So lond as said cats stay away from the dog's food bowl. Typical moochers. LOL
Oh yes, and since I am a registered poster my name always comes up the same.
Why would anybody believe anything you say...you have proven over and over again that you are the troll of this website! You have posted so many off topic comments not to mention foolish comments that make no sense. As far as a "registered poster" goes there are ways to get around it and I'm sure a troll such as yourself knows that.

You say you are ignoring my comments..quiet the contrary. You love to dish it out but you can't take it.
BaBull

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Jan 27, 2013
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anybody believe anything you say...you have proven over and over again that you are the troll of this website! You have posted so many off topic comments not to mention foolish comments that make no sense. As far as a "registered poster" goes there are ways to get around it and I'm sure a troll such as yourself knows that.
You say you are ignoring my comments..quiet the contrary. You love to dish it out but you can't take it.
You can believe that DaDog is genuine and not me. I , on the other hand have many , many , many names and I use them all LOL Retired and loving it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#11 Jan 28, 2013
BaBull wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe that DaDog is genuine and not me. I , on the other hand have many , many , many names and I use them all LOL Retired and loving it!
Why worry about Ca Cat's opinion on anything? The poor creature rants about what ever any one posts. Even the latest post was off topic. If bad opinions were bricks, Cat or Mouse or who ever could build a driveway. Perhaps a Cat House of it's own. Then no more worry on parking.

As for names, I preferred the original "Johnnybegood" it used before I came on the scene and the Ma, Ca, etc BS started flowing.

But then again, I'm just posting mostly on relevant topic matter, so just ignore my last. LOL
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#12 Jan 28, 2013
BaBull wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, how "touching" of you to try and defend yourself! LOL!
Marisa

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Jan 28, 2013
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, how "touc
hing" of you to try and defend yourself! LOL!
Go away...
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#14 Jan 28, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why worry about Ca Cat's opinion on anything? The poor creature rants about what ever any one posts. Even the latest post was off topic. If bad opinions were bricks, Cat or Mouse or who ever could build a driveway. Perhaps a Cat House of it's own. Then no more worry on parking.
As for names, I preferred the original "Johnnybegood" it used before I came on the scene and the Ma, Ca, etc BS started flowing.
But then again, I'm just posting mostly on relevant topic matter, so just ignore my last. LOL
Once again, you can't help yourself but to reply to me, about me, for me...It would be flattering if you were'nt such a sick pup. Not sure if they have med for paranoia but you may want to give a bark out to your vet bout that.

I will be anxiously awaiting your next off-topic comment!..Entertaining to say the least! LMAO!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#15 Jan 28, 2013
And yet another off topic catty comment. I would like to see more of what people think about public parking.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#16 Jan 28, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
And yet another off topic catty comment. I would like to see more of what people think about public parking.
Wow, less then 3 minutes to reply..You must love my "antics" because you can't keep your word to save your soul!..And another "off topic" comment as well! You're the true definition of troll!
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> Go away...
....And this comment has what to do with the topic? Man, that dog is takin over this forum with his troll patrol! LOL!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#18 Jan 28, 2013
As with this post I am not replying to any poster. Just pointing out a fact about some peoples trollish behavior. Those registered posters such as I will understand that we get a notification when some one posts on a thread we follow. That, of course explains why the quick response to posts.

Some people are just stupid I guess. They even call a post which contains a statement on how I would like to see more comments on "Public Parking" which is the topic, off topic.
But stupid is as stupid does so I guess this person should go back and bury it's head in the litter box as is it's norm.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#19 Jan 28, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
As with this post I am not replying to any poster. Just pointing out a fact about some peoples trollish behavior. Those registered posters such as I will understand that we get a notification when some one posts on a thread we follow. That, of course explains why the quick response to posts.
Some people are just stupid I guess. They even call a post which contains a statement on how I would like to see more comments on "Public Parking" which is the topic, off topic.
But stupid is as stupid does so I guess this person should go back and bury it's head in the litter box as is it's norm.
I have come to no other conclusion than you cannot see what a fool you are making of yourself.

You seem more interested in WHO is posting rather than what they are posting. The other posters don't know who I am..nor do they know who you are...Hell, they probably don't even care. Registered or not!

This site seems to be a safe place to share opinions (agree or not) and do alittle venting on anything that comes to mind.

Please for the sake of everybody, get a grip!
Sandy Cheeks

Ambridge, PA

#20 Feb 4, 2013
I am so sick of people that live on Elmira Street taking up all the parking spaces on Union Street when it snows, and leave their car there for days. These are not elderly people, The people who are elderly then have no where to park. If they can't park on the hill or clean a spot to park in then they shouldn't be drivin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saint Damien web page for bulletin 15 hr Mole 4
Is Donora too far gone? Thu DaDog1 4
CaCat Thu DaDog1 5
hothouse Thu DaDog1 10
Information about my grandparents: Hayes S. Ca... (Feb '07) Oct 29 cAcAT 2
Is it time to scrap busses and start passenger/... Oct 29 cAcAT 3
Man shot outside Carroll bar Oct 28 pumpkin pie 2
Monongahela Dating
Find my Match

Monongahela People Search