Regarding Neighbors from Satans home

Regarding Neighbors from Satans home

Posted in the Monongahela Forum

duda

Beaver, PA

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Who has these types of neighbors that like to burn all kinds of junk and garbage and i mean huge piles of it that they are hauling in in truckloads and also pile scrap and also huge piles of it onto the property line? I have complained to the Carroll township zoning office but nothing is ever done.And does anyone know if a permit is needed to build anything outside on your property? When we did renovations we secured the proper permits but these people can do what the hell they want and not have any. They sit in their little shack they built and smoke dope all damn day and my grandchildren cannot go into the backyard to play anymore. Needed to vent thank you very much.
CaCat

New Castle, PA

#2 Aug 31, 2012
duda wrote:
Who has these types of neighbors that like to burn all kinds of junk and garbage and i mean huge piles of it that they are hauling in in truckloads and also pile scrap and also huge piles of it onto the property line? I have complained to the Carroll township zoning office but nothing is ever done.And does anyone know if a permit is needed to build anything outside on your property? When we did renovations we secured the proper permits but these people can do what the hell they want and not have any. They sit in their little shack they built and smoke dope all damn day and my grandchildren cannot go into the backyard to play anymore. Needed to vent thank you very much.
I live closer to Monongahela..Your neighbors must be related to mine. They are the biggest scumbags, I could write a book. Nothing is ever done about them either. If I pulled half the crap they did I would have fines out the ass and/or be in jail!
duda

Beaver, PA

#3 Aug 31, 2012
They are the worst of the worst CaCat, We have spent thousands of dollars to do in and out renovations and this is what moved in next door, I am ready to sell my childhood home, that is how bad it is. And yes i will lay money on it that they are related.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#4 Aug 31, 2012
duda wrote:
Who has these types of neighbors that like to burn all kinds of junk and garbage and i mean huge piles of it that they are hauling in in truckloads and also pile scrap and also huge piles of it onto the property line? I have complained to the Carroll township zoning office but nothing is ever done.And does anyone know if a permit is needed to build anything outside on your property? When we did renovations we secured the proper permits but these people can do what the hell they want and not have any. They sit in their little shack they built and smoke dope all damn day and my grandchildren cannot go into the backyard to play anymore. Needed to vent thank you very much.
I also reside in Carroll Twp. but am not up to date on new regulations.
I do know that you are allowed to burn certain types of trash on certain days during certain hours. Hauling it in from outside sources, such as from mowing, trimming, or demo work is not allowed under the code.
Collecting scrap, if it is not yours comes under the scrap yard thing and must be licensed.
An above ground pool used to be OK as long as you had it fenced in and gated but an in ground pool needed a building permit as it increased the value of the property. Other construction such as a shed, I'm not sure of, except for a garage.
I would say getting some photos (dated if possible)and having your attorney contact the Twp. may be your best course of action.
Good luck and welcome back to Carroll.
duda

Beaver, PA

#5 Aug 31, 2012
DaDog1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also reside in Carroll Twp. but am not up to date on new regulations.
I do know that you are allowed to burn certain types of trash on certain days during certain hours. Hauling it in from outside sources, such as from mowing, trimming, or demo work is not allowed under the code.
Collecting scrap, if it is not yours comes under the scrap yard thing and must be licensed.
An above ground pool used to be OK as long as you had it fenced in and gated but an in ground pool needed a building permit as it increased the value of the property. Other construction such as a shed, I'm not sure of, except for a garage.
I would say getting some photos (dated if possible)and having your attorney contact the Twp. may be your best course of action.
Good luck and welcome back to Carroll.
Thanks for the info, They are in the lawn care business and scrap business and it ends up in the yard. Of course they burn on the correct days but it is a pile, and i kid you not as high as one story, also the trash sometimes contains explosive stuff as it blows up.I cannot even begin to tell you about the zoning officer, he is only there to look pretty i guess as he does nothing,My attorney might be the route to go.I will take pictures also but would hate to get caught, wonder if anything can be done about the dope selling also? That would be impossible to prove, Police were notified about the drug dealings, I mean traffic all day long and only to hand people their drugs and leave. This guy also is an insurance fraud jerk, Claims robbery and collects insurance, also damage to vehicles while they are parked in his driveway, his stepson does bodywork and writes up estimates for him, I know this from a source that lives with him, he has a big mouth. I'm sorry, long story.I just have 2 grandchildren and they are young enough to play in the yard, but i am so afraid they will see the dope smoking, I am going to get a permit for a fence as soon as i can. maybe i won't have to see too much then,This used to be a wonderful neighborhood, but my property value has definetely suffered.
CaCat

New Castle, PA

#6 Aug 31, 2012
duda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info, They are in the lawn care business and scrap business and it ends up in the yard. Of course they burn on the correct days but it is a pile, and i kid you not as high as one story, also the trash sometimes contains explosive stuff as it blows up.I cannot even begin to tell you about the zoning officer, he is only there to look pretty i guess as he does nothing,My attorney might be the route to go.I will take pictures also but would hate to get caught, wonder if anything can be done about the dope selling also? That would be impossible to prove, Police were notified about the drug dealings, I mean traffic all day long and only to hand people their drugs and leave. This guy also is an insurance fraud jerk, Claims robbery and collects insurance, also damage to vehicles while they are parked in his driveway, his stepson does bodywork and writes up estimates for him, I know this from a source that lives with him, he has a big mouth. I'm sorry, long story.I just have 2 grandchildren and they are young enough to play in the yard, but i am so afraid they will see the dope smoking, I am going to get a permit for a fence as soon as i can. maybe i won't have to see too much then,This used to be a wonderful neighborhood, but my property value has definetely suffered.
I have a 4 foot cyclone fence and in addition to that I put a 6 foot wooden fence ($650) right next to it so I wouldn't have to deal with these scumbags..as soon as I did that, they destoryed the cyclone fence. I was told by the white piece of trash that if I didn't like it, get the property surveyed.(prob. well worth the $700 dollars) The police say its a civil matter..Looks like I'll be on my way to the magistrate in the near future!
Truth be known

Beaver, PA

#7 Aug 31, 2012
It wont matter what you do, You will spend money and things will not change or they will change for only a short time and once they know it was you that complained, strange stuff may happen to your property. No good way to fight this. Especially the drugs. Get a weapon and keep it away from the kids or you will end up the bad guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Monessen Middle School Students Given 'Fifty Sh... (Feb '15) Nov 17 Tasty 50 farts 65
News Fire destroyed Twin Coaches 31 years ago (Nov '08) Nov 1 clb 28
Pay the Teachers!!! Oct 24 What are you smoking 9
News The Hot Dog Place Under the Bridge in Brownsville (Jan '14) Sep '17 Anon 6
Write Your State Representative to BAN Loud Mot... (May '11) Sep '17 Anon 124
Former church members and lawyer disgrace them... (Jan '17) Sep '17 nunofyourbusiness 8
News Man who sent Hannibal Lecter photo to judge to ... Sep '17 YouDidntBuildThat 6

Monongahela Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monongahela Mortgages