Homosexual 'Mix It Up' day coming to Ringgold Middle school

Posted in the Monongahela Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ringgold parent

Lawrence, PA

#1 Oct 2, 2012
On October 30th - did you receive any notice home?

web site -

http://www.tolerance.org/mix-it-up/map

some of the topics

http://www.tolerance.org/mix-it-up/activity
MaMouse

New Castle, PA

#2 Oct 2, 2012
What I got out of doing research about this day is to bring students together for a better understanding of diversity..which doesn't necessarily include homosexuality. Grow up, keep your child home that day if it is to uncomfortable for YOU...Or better yet, let your child make the choice for themselves then they may not grow up to be as ignorant as some parents are!
Charlie S

Springfield, NJ

#3 Oct 2, 2012
MaMouse wrote:
What I got out of doing research about this day is to bring students together for a better understanding of diversity..which doesn't necessarily include homosexuality. Grow up, keep your child home that day if it is to uncomfortable for YOU...Or better yet, let your child make the choice for themselves then they may not grow up to be as ignorant as some parents are!
rather amusing that you accuse me of being ignorant when all I did was post facts with no opinion whatsoever. And u want to lecture me on understanding diversity??. I think you should attend it to learn how to respect others after you apologize.
MaMouse

New Castle, PA

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Charlie S wrote:
<quoted text>
rather amusing that you accuse me of being ignorant when all I did was post facts with no opinion whatsoever. And u want to lecture me on understanding diversity??. I think you should attend it to learn how to respect others after you apologize.
Funny Charlie S..I didn't mention any names nor did I accuse anybody of anything. The comment was a generalization of my opinion on the subject..Facts? Where did you get these "facts". Sorry Charlie..."Homosexual Mix It Up" day was all you!
webedeservin

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Oct 2, 2012
This is nothing more than a lesson for everyone to learn how white people control the world. There is also a lesson that will encourage white people to have tolerance for those of us who deserve special treatment.
UrKiddin

New Castle, PA

#7 Oct 2, 2012
webedeservin wrote:
This is nothing more than a lesson for everyone to learn how white people control the world. There is also a lesson that will encourage white people to have tolerance for those of us who deserve special treatment.
White people control the world yet the United States has a black president.
webedeservin

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Oct 2, 2012
That's right, he will be sure we get the entitlements we deserve and have the whites pay for them because of slavery. Next will be the special tax rates for us, so it doesn't look like webe getting a hand out.
MaMouse

New Castle, PA

#9 Oct 2, 2012
webedeservin wrote:
That's right, he will be sure we get the entitlements we deserve and have the whites pay for them because of slavery. Next will be the special tax rates for us, so it doesn't look like webe getting a hand out.
....Straying abit off topic, are we? Why don't you start a new topic devoted to your cause. See how far your narrow-mindedness gets you there.
Miss X

Johnstown, PA

#10 Oct 2, 2012
Longtime reader here, and a final time poster. Get a good laugh from most of the posts and posters on this page--and I thank you for that.
That being said, I clicked on nearly all of the Western Pennsylvania schools listed on the website, and many were Catholic Schools. St. Something or the other... Comments please...
HUH

New Castle, PA

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Miss X wrote:
Longtime reader here, and a final time poster. Get a good laugh from most of the posts and posters on this page--and I thank you for that.
That being said, I clicked on nearly all of the Western Pennsylvania schools listed on the website, and many were Catholic Schools. St. Something or the other... Comments please...
I bet you could get just as good a laugh if you look in the mirror! If this is your final post as you say..then no need to comment!
webeincontrolnow

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Oct 3, 2012
MaMouse wrote:
<quoted text>
....Straying abit off topic, are we? Why don't you start a new topic devoted to your cause. See how far your narrow-mindedness gets you there.
Diversity is off topic in this thread??????

PLEASE enlighten me.
MaMouse

New Castle, PA

#13 Oct 3, 2012
webeincontrolnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversity is off topic in this thread??????
PLEASE enlighten me.
While both of your posts were derogatory towards "whites".. I will say (in my opinion) diversity and racisum are flip sides of the same coin. They both define degrees of acceptance of the differences between human beings. Racisum invokes the idea of superiority and inferiority while diversity invokes the idea of equal value and respect of various cultures.
JaJack

Plymouth, MI

#14 Oct 4, 2012
webedeservin wrote:
That is hillarious.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#15 Oct 4, 2012
JaJack wrote:
<quoted text> That is hillarious.
It sure is. What with all the entitlements and such. What on earth would his/her people do with tax breaks. Sounds to me like some idiot trying to stir up trouble with no idea of how to do it. LOL
MaMouse

New Castle, PA

#16 Oct 4, 2012
DaDog1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure is. What with all the entitlements and such. What on earth would his/her people do with tax breaks. Sounds to me like some idiot trying to stir up trouble with no idea of how to do it. LOL
Wow dog..I didn't think you could get more shallow. "His/her" people? I'm sure you can show any "idiot" how to stir up trouble with that remark!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#17 Oct 4, 2012
The His/her was due to the fact that the person posting could be either. But thanks for the example of stirring up trouble with no idea of how to do it. You're so lame. LOL
WeBeDa1OnTop

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Oct 5, 2012
MaMouse wrote:
<quoted text>
While both of your posts were derogatory towards "whites".. I will say (in my opinion) diversity and racisum are flip sides of the same coin. They both define degrees of acceptance of the differences between human beings. Racisum invokes the idea of superiority and inferiority while diversity invokes the idea of equal value and respect of various cultures.
thk u mr webster.

But how it be derogatory to whitey? When we get ahead of the line because of not enough blacks applying for a job, nobody says anything. In schools when we get a 'special' test because we are special, nobody says anything. When diversity is applied these and other ways, white people say nothing, so how it be putin them down ifin they don't speak up?
MaMouse

New Castle, PA

#19 Oct 5, 2012
DaDog1 wrote:
The His/her was due to the fact that the person posting could be either. But thanks for the example of stirring up trouble with no idea of how to do it. You're so lame. LOL
...Nice try dog. You know it was a racist remark!
MaMouse

New Castle, PA

#20 Oct 5, 2012
WeBeDa1OnTop wrote:
<quoted text>
thk u mr webster.
But how it be derogatory to whitey? When we get ahead of the line because of not enough blacks applying for a job, nobody says anything. In schools when we get a 'special' test because we are special, nobody says anything. When diversity is applied these and other ways, white people say nothing, so how it be putin them down ifin they don't speak up?
..This economy discriminates against no one. If you can't remember your prior comments..go back and read what you posted.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#21 Oct 6, 2012
MaMouse wrote:
<quoted text>
...Nice try dog. You know it was a racist remark!
I think you're losing it. But that comes as no surprise. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So when is Trump going to open the steel mills? (Mar '17) Mar 29 WOO 14
News Pa. mom charged with baby's bathtub drowning (Sep '09) Mar '18 DiamondPrincess99 28
Police officer saved from rising floodwaters in... Feb '18 Beer Hunter 2
Blighted property by aquatorium needs taken car... Feb '18 James 2
blue fox dance hall black diamond Feb '18 me need 2 know 1
News Monessen Middle School Students Given 'Fifty Sh... (Feb '15) Feb '18 MyPhartt 67
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert (Bob) Kepics as Mayor? (Oct '11) Jan '18 Jimmy 50

Monongahela Jobs

Personal Finance

Monongahela Mortgages