Do you think RMS is doing a good job ...

Do you think RMS is doing a good job of stopping bullying and harassment?

Created by Stop Bullies on Sep 17, 2012

31 votes

Click on an option to vote

NO!

MAYBE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

yes if you live on fantasy island!

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Toby

Tarentum, PA

#21 Sep 24, 2012
RMS has an anti-bullying policy- A policy is only words on paper. It is the commitment of school staff, which makes a policy work. If the commitment is there verbally but not backed up by action, then policy remains just words on paper.
CaCat

New Castle, PA

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Toby wrote:
RMS has an anti-bullying policy- A policy is only words on paper. It is the commitment of school staff, which makes a policy work. If the commitment is there verbally but not backed up by action, then policy remains just words on paper.
..And thats' why this forum is up for discussion. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I don't want to rely on "just words on paper" when it involves my children. I read what a mess this district is in every other day and everything they say they are going to do is "just words on paper." Every parent as well as their children deserve better than that. It is MY responsibility as a parent to educate my child about such behavior and let me know immediately if there is a problem.
Webethebestnow

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Nov 19, 2012
The policy is nothing more than something to cover their butts with when they fail to respond to an altercation.
Broken

Springfield, NJ

#24 Nov 20, 2012
You all have your heads up your asses... I went to ringgold my whole life, I was bullied every single day for being poor. I mean every single fucking day. I was called a dirtball. Everyone accused me of being the filthiest thing to walk into that school. They all said I didn't shower and I had lice, scabies, anything related to being dirty. They all called me homeless and said I lived in a box and I was outcasted by everyone. I mean all of them. I'm sure if you ask any teacher from rms in the 04-07 age they will know who I am. I wanted to kill myself everyday. And not one teacher cared to ask me if I was okay or anything. In high school it was sooo much worse. I had to leave. Mister Manion in math at the high school was the absolute worst. We were all asked to move seats in class and a student say in my chair. But, not before she rubbed it down with hand sanitizer and called me dirty from across the room. I mean, she literally stopped the whole class to do this. Everyone laughed and mister Manion didn't say one fucking thing in my defense. I sat there holding back tears the whole class while everyone stated and laughed like they always did. I swear on everything if you ask any teacher in ringgold, they will know exactly who I am and be the first one to say they didn't ask me if I was okay...
Cheeks

Mckeesport, PA

#25 Nov 20, 2012
Broken wrote:
You all have your heads up your asses... I went to ringgold my whole life, I was bullied every single day for being poor. I mean every single fucking day. I was called a dirtball. Everyone accused me of being the filthiest thing to walk into that school. They all said I didn't shower and I had lice, scabies, anything related to being dirty. They all called me homeless and said I lived in a box and I was outcasted by everyone. I mean all of them. I'm sure if you ask any teacher from rms in the 04-07 age they will know who I am. I wanted to kill myself everyday. And not one teacher cared to ask me if I was okay or anything. In high school it was sooo much worse. I had to leave. Mister Manion in math at the high school was the absolute worst. We were all asked to move seats in class and a student say in my chair. But, not before she rubbed it down with hand sanitizer and called me dirty from across the room. I mean, she literally stopped the whole class to do this. Everyone laughed and mister Manion didn't say one fucking thing in my defense. I sat there holding back tears the whole class while everyone stated and laughed like they always did. I swear on everything if you ask any teacher in ringgold, they will know exactly who I am and be the first one to say they didn't ask me if I was okay...
I feel your pain! I went through hell for 12 years in catholic schools in mon city! What makes me angry as hell is some of the bullies from both schools are in positions of authority in Ringgold and Bellevernon school districts! All I know is if any of these people mistreat my child unlike my parents my ass will be up at that school in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She's a BITCH Aug 16 Dis quested 6
VWF pro wrestling in New Eagle Aug 7 CheckThisOut 1
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech Aug 1 Go Blue Forever 225
Donora, Pennsylvania to Portland, Oregon (Apr '09) Jul '16 scan 8
Write Your State Representative to BAN Loud Mot... (May '11) Jun '16 Dawn over the river 117
News Should chickens be allowed to roost in Monongah... Jun '16 beefeater 3
Abortion should be punished Jun '16 tired of you babi... 2

Monongahela Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monongahela Mortgages