Wakeem

Pittsburgh, PA

#741 Feb 26, 2013
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point...I have tried to tell you all along that one group thinks their better than the other! LOL!
. Does not matter. Resources that could be used to save souls and help the poor are selfishly used to keep all of these buildings open. Period.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#742 Feb 26, 2013
Wakeem wrote:
<quoted text>. Does not matter. Resources that could be used to save souls and help the poor are selfishly used to keep all of these buildings open. Period.
I agree with you on that but you're the one that made the comment accusing only one group for this mess..why would you do that when it clearly doesn't matter?
Brian

Mckeesport, PA

#743 Feb 26, 2013
What I think should happen is both sites should be closed and the parishioners be told you had your chance and you threw it away! There has been too much anger and animosity brewing between factions of both parishes for to many decades! Yes there are and always been good people in both parishes! But it's time to end this charade once and for all! If all these supposed Christians really want to follow JESUS then they should be able to find other parishes in the valley! Right at this moment I can only imagine how much satan and his fallen angels are laughing at this mess!
Wakeem

Pittsburgh, PA

#744 Feb 26, 2013
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on that but you're the one that made the comment accusing only one group for this mess..why would you do that when it clearly doesn't matter?
. Because when people make false statements they should be corrected. It is NOT everybody's fault. Many just want to go to a church. There are only some that are fighting for two blds a half mile from each other.
Wakeem

Pittsburgh, PA

#745 Feb 26, 2013
Brian wrote:
What I think should happen is both sites should be closed and the parishioners be told you had your chance and you threw it away! There has been too much anger and animosity brewing between factions of both parishes for to many decades! Yes there are and always been good people in both parishes! But it's time to end this charade once and for all! If all these supposed Christians really want to follow JESUS then they should be able to find other parishes in the valley! Right at this moment I can only imagine how much satan and his fallen angels are laughing at t his mess!
. I n most situations not everyone will agree. Thats why you need a boss. Problem is the boss in PGH undermined the parish boss and created chaos. It is the bishops fault.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#746 Feb 27, 2013
Wakeem wrote:
<quoted text>. Because when people make false statements they should be corrected. It is NOT everybody's fault. Many just want to go to a church. There are only some that are fighting for two blds a half mile from each other.
False statements reguarding the situation seems to be a matter of opinion for most...Not sure if you're confused or condescending.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#747 Feb 27, 2013
Wakeem wrote:
<quoted text>. I n most situations not everyone will agree. Thats why you need a boss. Problem is the boss in PGH undermined the parish boss and created chaos. It is the bishops fault.
I agree that we need a boss..Unfortunately, there has always been to many bosses' in both parishes'.
Wakeem

Pittsburgh, PA

#748 Feb 27, 2013
Just the facts ma'am. To say everyone in the church/parish is behaving badly over the merger is a false statement. Many simply do not care what building they go to mass.
Wakeem

Pittsburgh, PA

#749 Feb 27, 2013
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that we need a boss..Unfortunately, there has always been to many bosses' in both parishes'.
. Parish priest is the designated boss in every parish.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#750 Feb 27, 2013
Wakeem wrote:
<quoted text>. Parish priest is the designated boss in every parish.
Not sure if the word boss is the right choice.. Everybody wants to be the boss...Strong faith-based leadership, yes.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#751 Feb 27, 2013
Wakeem wrote:
Just the facts ma'am. To say everyone in the church/parish is behaving badly over the merger is a false statement. Many simply do not care what building they go to mass.
...And many comments on this forum show just how divided they are. Sure, there are exceptions...they are just few and far between by the looks of the posts on this forum.
Janie

Pittsburgh, PA

#752 Feb 27, 2013
Who has the best fish in Monongahela?
Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#753 Feb 27, 2013
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>
...And many comments on this forum show just how divided they are. Sure, there are exceptions...they are just few and far between by the looks of the posts on this forum.
Dividing is a sin, the bible says to multiply.
Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#754 Feb 27, 2013
Janie wrote:
Who has the best fish in Monongahela?
St Dam_you_to_hell is very good.

I'd rather go to Pasta II

The American Legion in Donora has a great menu, I will try them Friday.
Abby

Charleroi, PA

#755 Feb 27, 2013
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>
The exceptions are the majority. Most do not care where they worship but many care that resourses are wasted on several buildings.
Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#756 Feb 27, 2013
That's because they ALL thick it's their donated money going to THOSE other buildings. When in fact their money is going straight to Pittsburgh and then off to Rome.
Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#757 Feb 27, 2013
think
Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#758 Feb 27, 2013
two sharp....
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#759 Feb 27, 2013
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>
The exceptions are the majority. Most do not care where they worship but many care that resourses are wasted on several buildings.
One would never know the exceptions are the majority by the looks of this forum.
Wakeem

Pittsburgh, PA

#760 Feb 27, 2013
There is probably 4 or five posting here max

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart against Religous rights one less store ... 10 hr James 1
Ringgold School District Mar 30 CaCat 6
News Monessen Middle School Students Given 'Fifty Sh... Mar 23 stewart scott 27
Vatican upholds St. Anthony Church closing. Mar 16 CaCat 27
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert (Bob) Kepics as Mayor? (Oct '11) Mar 14 Zip Ribbit 24
Looking for Family in PA (Jul '12) Mar 13 Norman Foust jr 20
News Heavy rain could bring minor flooding to Pittsb... Mar 3 g 2
More from around the web

Monongahela People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]