The Prez

Pittsburgh, PA

#614 Feb 4, 2013
I see the novelty has worn off. Participation at Saturday evening mass at the Park Ave site has dipped badly. A few weeks ago the alleged count was 400-500 in attendance. Now it is a few hundred (if that), and the collections are just as pitiful. I love all the fuss made to have a mass at that site and now it's not even supported. What a bunch of phonies. Won't be long now....
MaMouse

Ambridge, PA

#615 Feb 4, 2013
The Prez wrote:
I see the novelty has worn off. Participation at Saturday evening mass at the Park Ave site has dipped badly. A few weeks ago the alleged count was 400-500 in attendance. Now it is a few hundred (if that), and the collections are just as pitiful. I love all the fuss made to have a mass at that site and now it's not even supported. What a bunch of phonies. Won't be long now....
....Blowin hot air again, as if you know! LOL!
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#617 Feb 4, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>I have a business in New Eagle and I overcharge for my services because people are stupid.
Who cares..the only way I would be caught in New Eages is dead. Your boring me..your comment has nothing to do with the discussion pertaining to this forum.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#619 Feb 5, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Well move on dipshyt I ain't making you read my post. You are one dumb mistake.
..Hit a nerve, ummm? Sounds like your "services" are one dumb mistake not to mention you have shown you have little insight into this forum. I doubt you even attend church..if not, you may want to consider it..you seem awfully bitter to me!
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#621 Feb 5, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Not all all dufus. I don't attend church as there is no need for me to listen to a pedophile when I have a direct line to my savior. Read your own post if you wish to see what bitter is. Good luck and God bless slacker.
I guess I have to understand that you need prayer in your life..not to mention that you are stuck trying to promote your "services" by riping people off in a two-bit town with one way in and one way out..maybe you will get lucky one day and find the one way out!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#622 Feb 6, 2013
I would say that New Eagle has three ways both in and out. Just being realistic.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#623 Feb 6, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
I would say that New Eagle has three ways both in and out. Just being realistic.

I would say you're always putting your off-topic two paws in. LOL!
Abdullah

Charleroi, PA

#624 Feb 6, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Not all all dufus. I don't attend church as there is no need for me to listen to a pedophile when I have a direct line to my savior. Read your own post if you wish to see what bitter is. Good luck and God bless slacker.
Pedophile!! Where's your mind buddy. Maybe counseling is in order for you!!!
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#625 Feb 6, 2013
Abdullah wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile!! Where's your mind buddy. Maybe counseling is in order for you!!!
My thoughts exactly!
Car_splat_CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#626 Feb 7, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
4 ifin you include the #1 river voted by the fracking companies as the #1 river best to dump into and get away with it by way of the EPA. What an irony, US Steel gives Donora the land at the south end of town in 1948 for killing off some of the residents and in 2008 Donora allows the 100 year old sludge from the bottom of river to be dumped in the same place.
The EX

Mckeesport, PA

#629 Feb 7, 2013
The Prez wrote:
The novelty has not worn off, the church is too small to accommodate all the people and so is the other one, I have moved on to a much less crowded venue and I am happy now. I know you dont miss me but, by the same token, I dont miss yinz guys either! LOL
MaMouse

Ambridge, PA

#630 Feb 8, 2013
The EX wrote:
<quoted text>
The novelty has not worn off, the church is too small to accommodate all the people and so is the other one, I have moved on to a much less crowded venue and I am happy now. I know you dont miss me but, by the same token, I dont miss yinz guys either! LOL
.....Why the need to post a comment then?
MaMouse

Ambridge, PA

#631 Feb 8, 2013
The EX wrote:
<quoted text>
Novelty?..Thats' a strange choice of word.
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#634 Feb 8, 2013
CaCant wrote:
CaCat the MaMaggot.
Care to Delegate HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Nothing to do with the topic..not intelligent enough to make a meaningful comment..Now theres' a rel shocker! LMAO!
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#636 Feb 9, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>I made a complete fool of you. I need not make you suffer any further.
What a distorted sense of reality! You really should consider seeking professional help...please, need not make us suffer any further your trollish, meaningless comments.(betcha you comment on this post as I'm sure you can't keep your word)

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#637 Feb 9, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>I made a complete fool of you. I need not make you suffer any further.
Such a caring move on your part. Have you noticed yet how Ca and Ma change to the same locations together as in from Pittsburgh to West Mifflin when posting on the same days? Prolly just a coincidence. LOL
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#639 Feb 9, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a caring move on your part. Have you noticed yet how Ca and Ma change to the same locations together as in from Pittsburgh to West Mifflin when posting on the same days? Prolly just a coincidence. LOL
Oh..here we go, same story. The dog must be having a mental breakdown..again. Calm yourself dog, you don't know who I am or where Im posting from. I must say its rather admiral of you to try to come to the defense of the "delicate yet delusional"..but then again, trolls of a feather flock together! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
CaCat

Ambridge, PA

#640 Feb 9, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Same retard. This loon suggest I seek help as is always the case of a mentally ill hack who post under a variety of names. CaCan't is very very disturbed and I offer my sympathy to this person who no doubt is is confinement of some sort.
Couldn't keep your word for long, huh? I figured that..trolls' just don't, they can't! Oh well, if you must direct your delusional rants towards me then you're leaving someone else alone.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#641 Feb 9, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Same retard. This loon suggest I seek help as is always the case of a mentally ill hack who post under a variety of names. CaCan't is very very disturbed and I offer my sympathy to this person who no doubt is is confinement of some sort.
Probably Mom's basement or a comfy closet. LOL

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#642 Feb 9, 2013
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh..here we go, same story. The dog must be having a mental breakdown..again. Calm yourself dog, you don't know who I am or where Im posting from. I must say its rather admiral of you to try to come to the defense of the "delicate yet delusional"..but then again, trolls of a feather flock together! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sorry, wrong yet again. My mental faculties are performing at the same high rate as always. Also, I don't much care who you are. I just don't approve of your posting methods. Could it be that you're hurt that two people agree on a point and they are not just two names being used by the same person to help out with their own feelings of being alone in their opinions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dialysis patients frustrated with Washington Ri... 7 hr slickmick 11
why did wtae cover that crazy guy from mon city? 19 hr valleygirl 34
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert (Bob) Kepics as Mayor? (Oct '11) May 26 SickandTiredofBS 44
Old Ford Dealership May 25 rostraverresident 12
Looking for Family in PA (Jul '12) May 24 norm foust 21
Ringgold Guodance Counselor May 23 vern 7
WTHeck May 21 Sick And Tired of BS 5
More from around the web

Monongahela People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]