are you kidding me

Belle Vernon, PA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
please don't say it's true r boyer the cop for finley i wonder if he knows you can't wear camouflage on his face for work or run down people in his car if they don't have id
Angel

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
are you kidding me wrote:
please don't say it's true r boyer the cop for finley i wonder if he knows you can't wear camouflage on his face for work or run down people in his car if they don't have id
At least he has a job....
KNine

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>At least he has a job....
...Lets hope he does this one better than his last one.
Marisa

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
KNine wrote:
<quoted text>
...Lets hope he does this one better than his last one.
Sounds like he arrested you.....
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like he arrested you.....
Sounds like hes' your special friend.
are you kidding me

Belle Vernon, PA

#6 Feb 11, 2013
i usually don't comment, and i don't like to bash people but... if this man has a issue with diabetes or other , is he going to keep his on p's and q's in order and keep his (hopefully old) habits out of the school. what i would like to know is .... was the hiring of this position open to the public ,maybe mr langan would like to have one of the other schools

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Is this the guy who got lost in his patrol car and wrecked it in Finleyville?
KNine

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Feb 11, 2013
i usually don't comment, and i don't like to bash people but... if this man has a issue with diabetes or other , is he going to keep his on p's and q's in order and keep his (hopefully old) habits out of the school. what i would like to know is .... was the hiring of this position open to the public ,maybe mr langan would like to have one of the other schools
The position was published in the paper for the sake of saying it was published in the paper..they knew who they were gonna hire from the get go.
Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
DaDog1 wrote:
Is this the guy who got lost in his patrol car and wrecked it in Finleyville?
No, he was on patrol and turned into McD's and got stuck. The McD's was out on RT 19 near Donaldson's cross roads, you can see how easy of a mistake that was.
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was on patrol and turned into McD's and got stuck. The McD's was out on RT 19 near Donaldson's cross roads, you can see how easy of a mistake that was.
"got stuck"?, "easy mistake"? What? He hit a speed bumb in the parking lot and the car flipped ..No, I can't see it but then again I'm not working at three different McD's!
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Feb 28, 2013
*bump - thats' for you resident.
Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Bump -- only too sharp
Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Feb 28, 2013
..and don't be clawin the hamper again!
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Resident wrote:
..and don't be clawin the hamper again!
Once again..Who let you outta your cage?
one oppinion

Monessen, PA

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Our Tax Dollars at work, I hope he is nicer than his wife. She treats those kids terrible.
Just Saying

United States

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Leave the man alone, he's not gonna have a job after school is out. Lol
Janie

Irwin, PA

#17 Mar 3, 2013
CaCat wrote:
*bump - thats' for you resident.
Go away.
Janie

Irwin, PA

#18 Mar 3, 2013
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again..Who let you outta your cage?
Go away.
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>Go away.
Only if you go with me....

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#21 Mar 4, 2013
I was reading a story about a small town of around 1500 people, think it was in north central U.S. where police sub stations were located at local schools. Police would fill out their reports there, with their patrol vehicles in plain sight, and any thing needed as a hard copy could be printed and kept at the central station. Only a clerk/dispatcher needed at the station. Seemed like a good idea to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So when is Trump going to open the steel mills? (Mar '17) 18 hr The Swami 11
Vatican upholds St. Anthony Church closing. (Nov '14) Dec 1 Fr Guido 29
News The Hot Dog Place Under the Bridge in Brownsville (Jan '14) Nov 29 Mismary183 7
Pay the Teachers!!! Nov 28 Sam Malone 10
News Monessen Middle School Students Given 'Fifty Sh... (Feb '15) Nov 17 Tasty 50 farts 65
News Fire destroyed Twin Coaches 31 years ago (Nov '08) Nov '17 clb 28
Write Your State Representative to BAN Loud Mot... (May '11) Sep '17 Anon 124

Monongahela Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monongahela Mortgages