stupid business owners
Red

Springfield, NJ

#1 Nov 8, 2012
To all you stupid business owners that put the "Obama can kiss my ass" or "I built my business" signs up, do us all a favor and move to a red state because you are obviously to stupid to realize that as a business owner, you should not advertise your political views. I don't care what anyone's political opinion is, some of my very dear friends and family are 180 degrees opposite of my political view. But if a business feels they have to put a sign like that in front of their doors, I wouldn't patronize them if I was a diabetic and they had the only supply of insulin.
JaJack

New York, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
I agree that it is not smart for a business to put political signs up but last I checked it its still a free country bro.
LoVe

Springfield, NJ

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Definitely a free country. Just saying not much business acumen on the owners part.
DaDick

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Red wrote:
To all you stupid business owners that put the "Obama can kiss my ass" or "I built my business" signs up, do us all a favor and move to a red state because you are obviously to stupid to realize that as a business owner, you should not advertise your political views. I don't care what anyone's political opinion is, some of my very dear friends and family are 180 degrees opposite of my political view. But if a business feels they have to put a sign like that in front of their doors, I wouldn't patronize them if I was a diabetic and they had the only supply of insulin.
Blah blah blah, Iam Blah blah blah
-----

Ardsley, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
DaDick wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah, Iam Blah blah blah
Well said sign boy
xfocker

Monessen, PA

#6 Nov 9, 2012
I think that yinz should go out and collect up the "Clean Coal - Fire Obama" sign frames and turn in the frames for scrap.

At least you could make a couple of bucks from your misery to pay for the INCREDIBLE tax increases (uh huh) that you're going to see over the next 4 years due to Obamacare that is now impossible to repeal. Sore losers. Wah Wah Wah

Any business that would put such signs up just reflect the caliber of "business" people in this community. Why would you, as a business owner want to piss off 50% of your potential customers?

Because you're stupid!!!!!!!!!!
JaJack

Westland, MI

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Who are you referring to? I have not seen?
MaMouse

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Nov 11, 2012
DaDick wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah, Iam Blah blah blah
Once again, you have proven you name is more than fitting. I'm sure you have an IQ to match it as well. LMAO!
DaDick

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Not sign guy.

Blah, blah, blah, stick to beating that dead horse of a church to reopen.
Olderwoman

Arlington, TX

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Red wrote:
Here is one of those business owners.. Check out his website. Kevinthegeek.com .. He has been trolling comments and attacking anyone who questiones his decision.
You flag burner

Jeannette, PA

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Red wrote:
It's the owner's decision to put a sign up like that. You have probably never even frequented the establishment, so why do you care? As a private business owner, you take pride in building the business. And for someone, the leader of our country that you douchetards voted in to office, to stand in front of the entire country and state that they didn't build their business, I believe it's completely out of line. If you are ok with your President making a comment like that, the business owners have that exact same right to retort. And also, if you are going to call people stupid, do so when you learn the difference between "to" and "too".
Betsy Ross

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Feb 2, 2013
You flag burner wrote:
<quoted text>It's the owner's decision to put a sign up like that. You have probably never even frequented the establishment, so why do you care? As a private business owner, you take pride in building the business. And for someone, the leader of our country that you douchetards voted in to office, to stand in front of the entire country and state that they didn't build their business, I believe it's completely out of line. If you are ok with your President making a comment like that, the business owners have that exact same right to retort. And also, if you are going to call people stupid, do so when you learn the difference between "to" and "too".
Ofcourse anyone has a right to retort...the "douchetards" that voted our president into office as well as the upset business owner.(and everyone is entitled to their opinion on this) Both their words and actions were undesirable to say the least. Lets' face it, the American flag has been disgraced way to often in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
MaMouse

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Feb 2, 2013
DaDick wrote:
Not sign guy.
Blah, blah, blah, stick to beating that dead horse of a church to reopen.
I guess I should have expected nothing less than Bla, blah, blah from such a dick!
Snow Ball

Rochester, PA

#15 Feb 2, 2013
You expect too much John.
John

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Snow Ball wrote:
You expect too much John.
Thats' Mr. John to you dog!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongahela Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GoD has been kicked out of the Ringgold School ... Jun 16 Bigger Queen Bee 31
News Charleroi schools obtain grants, check water qu... Jun 15 Dime Droppers Inc 2
Write Your State Representative to BAN Loud Mot... (May '11) Jun 15 ThisIsMe 116
She's a BITCH Jun 6 The only one 1
News Should chickens be allowed to roost in Monongah... May 27 NewSherriffInTown 2
Code enforcer in monongahela !! (Aug '13) May 27 Ch33securls 20
Cruz Delegates must be removed Vote Trump May 27 Filthy swit 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monongahela Mortgages