Freeholder not in favor of Red Bank r...

Freeholder not in favor of Red Bank rail line

There are 2 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Jul 15, 2009, titled Freeholder not in favor of Red Bank rail line. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

A Monmouth County freeholder told state transportation officials that the money to build a proposed rail line between Ocean County and Red Bank would be better spent upgrading existing rail and bus routes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

John D Parrothead

Brick, NJ

#1 Jul 16, 2009
flip-flop
Sunshine

Plainfield, NJ

#2 Jul 16, 2009
lets see im 44 and they have been promising this train since i started brookdale i think. that was like 26 years ago. i didn't finish college and they r still talking about this train. let it go and just accept that there r too many people living around here and the traffic really sucks. if u r not going to do anything about it y put every1 through this for so long?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monmouth Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for birth mom May 12 Angela 2
Susan Sunday (Dec '09) May 10 jjk 26
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Apr '17 Rubbersoul 1,033
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... (Nov '16) Apr '17 Christmas Cheers 3
Did you know NJ adoptees can request their orig... Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 1
Basement Waterproofing (May '14) Feb '15 jordennancy23 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Francis Sheer 24

Monmouth Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monmouth Junction Mortgages