Just Saying

Pine Bluff, AR

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Who is Randy Hembrey cheating with?
Just Saying Too

Little Rock, AR

#2 Feb 12, 2010
Most likely with your mom. Maybe your sister. If it's not with you, why would you care.
hey

Salem, AR

#3 Feb 15, 2010
Maybe she is the wife and just trying to find out who he is cheating with, this time....
oh no

Bexar, AR

#4 Feb 15, 2010
You trying to say he cheats on his wife.I wonder if Michael cheats?????I would love to find out......
xoxoxo

Bexar, AR

#5 Feb 15, 2010
Oh yea..........
Prolly you

Palestine, TX

#6 Feb 15, 2010
Just Saying wrote:
Who is Randy Hembrey cheating with?
It is prolly you and you want to see if anyone know's about it. Leave it alone it does not concern you or does it?
just a student

Manila, AR

#7 Feb 18, 2010
Randy loves his wife and is good to his stepchildren!! He dosent bother yall! Leave the man alone for god sake! U need a JOB or something!!!!!!!!!!
hey

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Feb 22, 2010
Randy is a lieing cheating no good bum always has been always will be, I know that is not a nice think to say about my own kin folk but its true.
Yum

Dexter, MO

#9 Feb 10, 2013
I have been hitting that for years through all of his marriages and break ups. Girls I am the one that keeps him with your dumb asses! See you next week big boy!
Yum

Dexter, MO

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Don't sweat court Friday for Sean it will all work out, you know what we talked about I love ya boo see ya next week I CAN'T WAIT!

Oh and that choking me shit when are getting on has to stop that shit it to rough!
LMAO

Dexter, MO

#11 Jul 23, 2013
I am tired of hiding our LOVE I am going to tell her as soon as I see her!
Shashshay

Shreveport, LA

#12 Jul 25, 2013
Poplar bluff..isn't that where Randy's sword swlling drag queen wannabe brother moved to? LMAO
Nope

Dexter, MO

#13 Jul 28, 2013
That is his son not his brother, how about you leave him alone?!!!! He doesn't bother you or anyone else for that matter are you that insecure with your own sexuality that you have to fret over someone elses? Get a life and mind your own business.
HEY

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2013
U ppl have nothing better to do than sit around talking shit on the Internet about someone! It's actually pretty sad if u ask me! Get a life leave him alone if that's what he wants to do LET HIM! If he is happy leave him alone! Atleast he's open about it . By the way your hiding ur name on here I'm sure u wouldn't be open about it, that's a pussy for ya!

Ash Flat, AR

#16 Jul 30, 2013
You are hiding your name too.
Hmmmm

Shreveport, LA

#18 Jul 31, 2013
Hey Shaneequa, quit whining and getting the posts removed ,thought you were proud to be a tranny?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Reality Check 39,361
Greene County Fair prices (Sep '11) 1 hr idk 15
Synthetic marijuana/potpourri or cannibus 1 hr Mad about It 6
GCT Millage Increase 2 hr Education not imp... 3
What is wrong with GCT and Paragould athletics 2 hr Old Athlete 8
Trying to reunite elderly sisters!! 2 hr looking 2
A new game.fill in the ? Marks 2 hr coltbrandy 10

Monette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance