maintance man

Traskwood, AR

#1 Sep 25, 2008
u people leave mike g alone he is a nice guy and i have known him for 15 years. he works hard brothers no body so lay off
sexy

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 25, 2008
he is a great person i amire him
hiphopapotamus

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Sep 28, 2008
mike g is my dad....literally. and he rules so hard i can hardly stand it.
tommy carol

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 29, 2008
i like mike to he is so cute
gimme a break

Lake City, AR

#5 Sep 29, 2008
u know people might actually believe that was tommy carroll if you'd spelled his freakin name right! gimme a freaking break!!
loyd

Traskwood, AR

#6 Sep 29, 2008
ok how do u spell tommass carloyn
just a snooker

Traskwood, AR

#7 Sep 29, 2008
my dad works there and he said that the place is so full of dip shits in the office it is unreal any one can do the job just act like a gold turd is stuck up er ass and eat swanson food
just a snooker

Traskwood, AR

#8 Sep 29, 2008
and tommer carloy is a turd
idiots all of you

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Sep 30, 2008
You know, all you people are doing is getting on here using different names but you're all the same damn people. Why don't you give the Carroll's a rest and pick on someone more deserving. They are a great family.
just a snooker

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 30, 2008
yea a good guy go out to his place and find about everything stolen from colson and parts for his rent houses also and how do you think helps him that carl marx look a like jack birdshit i like that from another blog you people would just pull ur head From ur ass and look around
idiots all of you

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Oct 1, 2008
You are just jealous and it shows
idiots all of you

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Oct 1, 2008
And, what are you doing snooping around his house? That is called trespassing and could get your ass thrown in jail. Maybe you should change your name to "snooper".
just a snooker

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 1, 2008
no he invites me over from time to time to go watch cook fights and he likes to brag
idiots all of you

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Oct 1, 2008
What in the hell is a cook fight?
El Diablo

Hinesville, GA

#15 Oct 1, 2008
hahahaha. this is awesome. i can't wait till the hepetitis and/or meth finally kills this entire town. haha. and as far as colson goes, well, the only people that work there are pretty much the dumbest people in the area. I mean think about it, have you actually read these posts. No one can spell, type, or make any kind of complete sentence. haha. you're all dumb as hell. everyone in this damn town. so, please, enjoy your slow decent into hell...i'll be the devil laughing at the bottom
colson man

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Oct 6, 2008
u sound like the turd i lost in your mounth and i will bet you 500 dollars to meet u in a big dark 50ac feild and settle this u know one dies one lives sounds good to me
big girl

Traskwood, AR

#17 Oct 9, 2008
that ricky rolland is no stud just a dud turd
want to know

Traskwood, AR

#18 Oct 9, 2008
who is this jack birdshit they talk about
want to know

Traskwood, AR

#19 Oct 9, 2008
is the gay one with a moustace or hair between his teeth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kait 34 min Jean 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr SSOB 42,118
Stephanie butler 4 hr Monica 4
Cheryl is wrong 8 hr guest 16
ar tag 605vhi driver alex ,Michael jayce Millig... 8 hr rdk neighbor 1
Fusion Media rate increase $13.74 9 hr deltadawn 7
Paragould Goodwill New Store (Oct '12) 11 hr Grammanazi 28

Monette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance