BIC Ball team. ( tea bagging )

Posted in the Monette Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just saying

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 21, 2011
just saying | 37 min ago What happened to the tea bagging post? Will the coach be fired ? what is the administration or the board going to do about this? Has the boy that this was done too go to the media? I think this should be blowed wide open.... If the board didn't do something I would ask for their resignation.. just saying.....
grow up!

Blytheville, AR

#2 Dec 21, 2011
just saying wrote:
just saying | 37 min ago What happened to the tea bagging post? Will the coach be fired ? what is the administration or the board going to do about this? Has the boy that this was done too go to the media? I think this should be blowed wide open.... If the board didn't do something I would ask for their resignation.. just saying.....
Stop making post about minor children! If you have a problem, get your lazy butt up from your keyboard and go to a school board meeting! Your the worst kind of trouble maker because your probably an adult! At least these were just kids! Quit gossiping about children!
Make sure

Bexar, AR

#3 Dec 21, 2011
Are sure all three suspects are minors?
Concerned

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 25, 2011
This is sexual harassement and should not be tolerated. This needs to be discussed.

Doesn't matter if it's an adult or a child. It is wrong. But because this happened at a school function it reflects badly on the school.

What if this was a girl that this was done too? How would everyone react then?
Mr holland

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2012
Doubt mr holland say's a thing,he is to afraid someone mite bring up the fact that he has hired every sister,sister inlay,wife, niece,great niece,nephew's wife, is that called neptisiam?????????? Good ole Gorge Ed, we all just keep our mouths shut.
so true

United States

#13 Jan 3, 2012
Mr holland wrote:
Doubt mr holland say's a thing,he is to afraid someone mite bring up the fact that he has hired every sister,sister inlay,wife, niece,great niece,nephew's wife, is that called neptisiam?????????? Good ole Gorge Ed, we all just keep our mouths shut.
LOL funny but SO TRUE!!! They got so much to be proud of. I mean it takes a lot to run this one horse town. He thinks he owns that school and maybe he does, but he didn't own me and he couldn't make my children stay there. Oh he told me they would not allow them to transfer... yeah right guess he didn't know bout open enrollment or thought I didn't. It's really sad the way some of the crap is and I know that's just life. We as parents do have rights and so do our kids and a lot of them won't speak up because it's worse if you do. Letting them slide by is wrong too its a hard fight but sometimes you have to stand up and say NO MORE!!!
old fart

United States

#14 Jan 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="grow up! "]<quoted text>
Stop making post about minor children! If you have a problem, get your lazy butt up from your keyboard and go to a school board meeting! Your the worst kind of trouble maker because your probably an adult! At least these were just kids! Quit gossiping about children![/QUOTE]
these young mem are old enough to know better. all will be 18 within a few months! yes they are kids but i also call 25 year olds kids. this is serious for these young men and they need to know how serious it can become - like a sexual offender record following them for life at the worst and at the least their parents might be able to buy off the charges. wonder where the cookie crumbs will fall?
bic parent

United States

#16 Jan 6, 2012
Do the reabaggers still get to walk in homecoming. James tate quit and cannot walk. To me these boys commited a crime but will still be able to walk. I guess they are showiNg there school spirit and that mustang pride. Really!
bic parent

United States

#17 Jan 6, 2012
Teabaggers*
Truth

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jan 6, 2012
This is what happens when two boys that should know better do something out of line. The boy that they did it to family has done more for BIC than those two families combined. I am a BIC alum and I think I can say I don't and want those two boys apart of BIC basketball. Seriously now are these boys bad kids for life after one mistake?! Wonder what their angle is on this one...Geeez
Silver Fox

Salem, AR

#20 Jan 6, 2012
bic parent wrote:
Do the reabaggers still get to walk in homecoming. James tate quit and cannot walk. To me these boys commited a crime but will still be able to walk. I guess they are showiNg there school spirit and that mustang pride. Really!
Really??
Silver Fox

Salem, AR

#21 Jan 6, 2012
Truth wrote:
This is what happens when two boys that should know better do something out of line. The boy that they did it to family has done more for BIC than those two families combined. I am a BIC alum and I think I can say I don't and want those two boys apart of BIC basketball. Seriously now are these boys bad kids for life after one mistake?! Wonder what their angle is on this one...Geeez
Geeez back at you.
bic parent

United States

#22 Jan 6, 2012
James tate was not part of the teabagging. Please ask the coach. Leave his name out of it. He helped make the teaM. See how far they make it now.
wow

Blytheville, AR

#25 Jan 7, 2012
bic parent wrote:
James tate was not part of the teabagging. Please ask the coach. Leave his name out of it. He helped make the teaM. See how far they make it now.
James was not a part of the teabagging and not why he quit..... he did so because of coach....after homecoming if the school board has not done something about james wanting back on team and them not stepping up and getting our team back...I know for a fact another starter going to quit and maybe two others.....so somebody better do what they were elected to do ....have til the 13th.....
bic parent

United States

#27 Jan 7, 2012
Some of these boys were 18. They have a brain would they want this done to them? One of these boys was in trouble because he took a pic of a teacher using a urinal... I mean u think after that punishment he would have learned his lesson...
Kevin lambert

United States

#29 Jan 7, 2012
John cook is playing dodgeball, come cheer for him :)
Dodgeball Fan

United States

#30 Jan 7, 2012
Kevin lambert wrote:
John cook is playing dodgeball, come cheer for him :)
Go John Go!!:)
Wow

Brookland, AR

#34 Jan 8, 2012
Grow up! I bet not one of you have went to the school. You just want to sit and gossip. Your all pathetic!
BIC RULES

Salem, AR

#36 Jan 8, 2012
There are so many people that want this subject dropped, but you immature adults wont let it go. Mr Rose is taking action thank you very much! Grow up and keep up!

Trumann, AR

#38 Jan 8, 2012
If it had been a poor kid involved he would aready have been expelled. But just like in the real world money buys silence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Yankee 38,736
Who are some good looking men that work in Monette (Aug '12) 9 hr Hes great 31
Monette Bypass 16 hr Guest 7
Monette mayor 23 hr Guest 13
Tonya Tennison(Ana John, Brooke Ashlee John) Aug 14 Dakota 11
i found my happy place to day (Mar '08) Aug 12 420Friendly 3
mow your grass or else (Sep '10) Aug 12 420Friendly 20

Monette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance