ttt

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

Circuit Court Judge Jack Early has ordered that Ex-Councilman Russ Ferrara be taken off of house arrest as the State’s case against the former Aiken County Councilmen weakens and appears to be falling apart. Apparently false allegations were leveled by a known crack w**** who had recently received an eviction and trespassing notice from the Ex-Councilman acting as her landlord at a South Aiken apartment complex. A high-ranking official at the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office, who wished to remain unnamed, claimed that the stacked arrest warrants should have never been issued against the Ex-Councilman. Last year several of the initial charges were dropped lacking probable cause. In addition, the Aiken County magistrate who initially placed the Ex-Councilman on house arrest has since been charged with misconduct in office and sexual misconduct. He resigned from office in June. Authorities are further investigating unusual circumstances surrounding this case. The Ex-Councilman’s defense attorneys Andy Anderson and Everett Chandler were not available for comment.
anothervictim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

I have forwarded this and all other email on this website defending Russ Ferrara to the County Solicitor. I believe a trace of their source IP addresses will prove this victim-bashing and pack of lies will show to be originated by that disgusting crook Ferrara and/or family and friends.
It is a crime to witness-tamper or intimidate. And it is civilly actionable to bash your victims and spread false rumors. These slurs go way beyond free speech.
-Another victim in new ellenton
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

I agree. This man really needs to be put away.
Just Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

what is this about?:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monetta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monetta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••