J.L. Bisnett Carpentry - roanoke.com

J.L. Bisnett Carpentry - roanoke.com

There are 6 comments on the Roanoke Times story from May 1, 2008, titled J.L. Bisnett Carpentry - roanoke.com. In it, Roanoke Times reports that:

“My son, John, is in charge of my carpentry shop with his younger brothers, Joe and James”

The Bisnett family has been in the home construction and remodeling business for more than 20 years. via Roanoke Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roanoke Times.

A concerned Citizen

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 May 17, 2008
This man is a theif and will rip you off. Ask anyone at the Lake and they will tell you to stay far away from this crook.
Another SML Victim

Flemington, NJ

#2 Jul 14, 2008
A concerned Citizen wrote:
This man is a theif and will rip you off. Ask anyone at the Lake and they will tell you to stay far away from this crook.
We saw your post when it was too late to help us. "ACC" is absolutley right- stay far away from this builder. Now, we'll have to go for cost of lawyers and all other costs assoc with extensive delays and shoddy workmanship-not to mention the verbal abuse we had to incur while we desperately tried to find a way to work with this disaster of a builder.
Not suprised

Spotsylvania, VA

#3 Jul 22, 2008
Im not suprised to hear this,I have heard similar stories over the years.
J L Bisnett Family

Rocky Mount, VA

#4 Sep 4, 2008
We treat people the way they treat us. I am sorry if our behavior offends you, but it is only a reflection of your misbehavior. We are always fair in our business dealings and we take pride in our work. We have numerous satisfied customers and have received praises regarding our work and business dealings. There are some people that you just can not satisfy especially those who do not pay for work completed. Those people WE take to court.
Sincerely, Hard Working Family
used and abused at SML

Mooresville, NC

#5 Jun 17, 2010
anyone have any luck with lawyers????? money paid.. materials bought work no where near completion
concern SML

Doswell, VA

#6 Nov 1, 2010
Stay away from this builder, does not even come close to what you should do- He is a rip off artist, charging you for the same work over and over again, not completing work paid for, and then when you pay him, he doesn't pay his sub so again you are stuck paying the sub direct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moneta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Mr. Lebowski' David Huddleston dies Aug '16 Old Sam 1
Robert E. Lee Road changed to Buffalo Soldier R... (Feb '14) Jul '16 Donald 4
Suboxin May '16 Needing 4
jeremy haskins (Apr '13) Apr '16 P-O-S 8
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
Poll Cheating Appomattox Steal Game from Richlands Dec '15 Richlands Footbal... 0

Moneta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moneta Mortgages