Police identify man in murder-suicide

Police identify man in murder-suicide

There are 1 comment on the Franklin News-Post story from Jan 21, 2009, titled Police identify man in murder-suicide. In it, Franklin News-Post reports that:

Staff Photo by Morris Stephenson: The residence of Mary Elizabeth Vogel in Deer Creek Estates is surrounded by crime scene tape following an apparent murder-suicide in the house last weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Franklin News-Post.

Bob Hollywood

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Giles was a good person with a good heart. He was always a fun guy to be around very entertaining. Giles loved his music more then anyone I ever knew. He enjoyed making people laugh. He also loved photography. How this could have happened is very hard to believe. I hope anyone involved can find it in there heart to forgive him for what happened. I hope god can also forgive him for what he has done. May both of you rest in peace
Your friend, Bob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moneta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hang out Jul '17 not from here 1
Someone Won 1 Million Dollars from the Mega Mil... May '17 LeLe 1
Was News Shooting a Hoax? (Oct '15) Oct '15 Curious 1
snakeheads??? (Jun '13) Aug '15 snow 2
News Virginia Tragedy Hits Close to Home For KY Native (Aug '15) Aug '15 College Student 1
News President Obama Responds To The Virginia Shooti... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Cordwainer Trout 4
Vester Lee Flanagan II's Effeminate Chimpout (Aug '15) Aug '15 they are coming 1

Moneta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moneta Mortgages