seven

Monongahela, PA

#1 Jun 11, 2010
I just wanted to let any criminals who are out there, that I know a good place to break the law. If you are in Washington Township go by Teddy's Tavern. It's on a dead end road by the firehall. The owner of the bar is requested certain officers be punished for being in that area. He is complaining because police presence in that area are scarring away his customers. So since this owner is complaining to the Supervisor's basically saying he doesn't want police around his area. This gives people free rome to break into the near by houses, use that big parking lot for drug deals and use the parking lot on the other side to use the drugs. So come one come all lets break the law down by Teddy's!
TEDDYS rocks

California, PA

#2 Jun 11, 2010
Stop whining, you sound like a little girl.
teddy

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jun 13, 2010
What kind of nut would even write something like this. No bar owner wants the police in their parking lot. You must be a non drinker or a reformed alcoholic (hypocrite). And by the way that is a very nice drug free bar.
seven

Monongahela, PA

#4 Jun 19, 2010
I will agree it's drug free. But on the other hand, what respectful business wouldnt want police around their business? If I owned a bar, I know I would like to have the police around and near by to deter all the trouble makers from coming to my bar. He has nothing to worry about if he or his customers arn't doing anything wrong. By the way I do drink, and aparently by the looks at the judged section more people agree with me than you.
jar jar drinks

Belle Vernon, PA

#5 Jul 4, 2010
some people don't like D.U.I's go figure
Big boy 2012

Uniontown, PA

#6 Feb 11, 2012
This place made me sick they never clean there soda machine . Bad service. Teddy is a nut bag . Only cares about himself . Stay away
Rainbow Pride Week

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jun 24, 2012
I heard this is a good place to meet. Is there a contact there.
Rainbw Pride Week

Mount Pleasant, PA

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Is this a meeing place for friends of the bar in Herminie called the Links
Rainbw Pride Week

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Political Headquarters for Washington Twp Voters
Boy 2013

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Hot dogs were good. Beer was cold.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#11 Apr 14, 2013
Sounds good to me
Ihatethevalley

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Aug 21, 2013
Teddy's sucks. Food is lousy, drinks are weak, and atmosphere sucks. Place is dark and decrepit. Definitely in need of some upgrading. Same BVA trash is in there day in and day out. Steer clear for your own good.
good place

Irwin, PA

#13 Aug 28, 2013
You try running a business. Teddys is a good place to go. If you fo not like it go somewhere else. We like it and we like him. So there

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#14 Aug 28, 2013
Take that he says...
Hometown boy

Belle Vernon, PA

#15 Sep 27, 2013
Teddy's is no different than any other tavern in the valley. They all believe that police presence scares there customers. The DUI laws has made the bar business a tough way to make a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monessen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board Canidate (Apr '15) Jun 16 Anonymous 41
Bujdos for school board - Look at her real life (May '15) Jun 16 Anonymous 25
John Habel III for belle Vernon area school boa... (May '15) Jun 16 Anonymous 14
Did Bill Gibson ever play basketball for Dunora... Jun 11 nelson 1
mindy murphy omear Jun 5 Ruby Red 1
michael poulton?!?!?!? May 26 Abcd 1
michael poulton??? May 25 Curious 2

Monessen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monessen Mortgages