First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#61 Jan 5, 2013
Yes, because plenty of women too young to complain that their lifes have been lost end up trying to look like the victim in the hurricane sandy crisis.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#62 Jan 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Yes, because plenty of women too young to complain that their lifes have been lost end up trying to look like the victim in the hurricane sandy crisis.
That makes no sense to me.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#63 Jan 10, 2013
you the man, Zipp
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#64 Jan 10, 2013
Yes, zipp, go ahead, prove yourself, liar!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#65 Jan 10, 2013
That was uncalled for. I have been watching your posts. How do you know when someone is lying, when you obviously don't have any idea of the facts? Zipp has been giving you good information, but you refuse to read any of it.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#66 Jan 10, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
That was uncalled for. I have been watching your posts. How do you know when someone is lying, when you obviously don't have any idea of the facts? Zipp has been giving you good information, but you refuse to read any of it.
You wouldn't know would you?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#67 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know would you?
By your posts it seems that you may not have the capacity to understand. You would not fare well in Ryan's America, because of your mental issue, as far a comprehension. His America walks over or kicks to the curb people like you. The fight over collectivism and indiviualism is why Ryan lives. His Ayn Rand philosopy is at the core of his philosophy. He believes that if you need help, Government should not do it. But also you need to help yourself , even though you have no resources to so. So it's get out of the way of the rich, and good luck. All the repub bible thumpers forget what they are taught, and beleive you are the problem, and forget about " Love Thy Neighbor" "I am my brothers keeper"
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#68 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
By your posts it seems that you may not have the capacity to understand. You would not fare well in Ryan's America, because of your mental issue, as far a comprehension. His America walks over or kicks to the curb people like you. The fight over collectivism and indiviualism is why Ryan lives. His Ayn Rand philosopy is at the core of his philosophy. He believes that if you need help, Government should not do it. But also you need to help yourself , even though you have no resources to so. So it's get out of the way of the rich, and good luck. All the repub bible thumpers forget what they are taught, and beleive you are the problem, and forget about " Love Thy Neighbor" "I am my brothers keeper"
Paul Ryan does not help selfish scroungers, who in turn do not lvoe their own neighbour.
Conservative Democrat wrote:
The Nazis were evil. We don't support abortion; we support a woman's right to choose, and that right may very well involve the choice of carrying a pregnancy to term.
We don't support anyone telling a woman she has to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term.
The plethora of religious idolaters, starting with the Catholics and culminating with every other non-Jewish cult in the world, condemns a woman if she decides she doesn't want to carry a pregnancy to term and call her a murderer.
Fact is, abortion isn't murder anymore than killing in self-defense is murder.
Freedom isn't free. A hefty price has been paid by many for Americans to be free. And part of that freedom includes a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy. So, if abortion is evil, then it's a necessary evil, to ensure freedom persists.
We outlawed slavery with the 15th Amendment, and for ANYONE, other than the woman herself, to tell ANY WOMAN she MUST carry an unwanted pregnancy to term, is for that person(s) to engage in the promotion of slavery.
Which brings up a point; in pre-civil war America, the greatest advocates for slavery, were xtian hypocrites. The very same ones that today call a woman a murderer if she has an abortion.
They all can kiss my Jewish a$$.
Abortion is not self defense. Babies are alive. God has reasons for qualifying something as murder.

The cute yellow cat in the video is very sweet and ought to be supported!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#69 Jan 10, 2013
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#70 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Ryan does not help selfish scroungers, who in turn do not lvoe their own neighbour.
<quoted text>
Abortion is not self defense. Babies are alive. God has reasons for qualifying something as murder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EWWuJxmkme4XX
Paul Ryan, then, helps you? WTF? Look up Paul Ryan,Ayn Rand and compare that to the philosopy of The Church of Satan. According to you Paul Ryan must then belong to both relegions? again WTF?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#71 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Paul Ryan, then, helps you? WTF? Look up Paul Ryan,Ayn Rand and compare that to the philosopy of The Church of Satan. According to you Paul Ryan must then belong to both relegions? again WTF?
What is wrong with what he is saying? Scroungers are unlovable, they aren't loved, and can never be loved! They are such poor children!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#72 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with what he is saying? Scroungers are unlovable, they aren't loved, and can never be loved! They are such poor children!
What is the definition of a "scrounger" in jolly old England
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#73 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
What is the definition of a "scrounger" in jolly old England
Ad hominems is it? Can't stand your ground? Thats it BOY! I'll guide you! And you'll fall real hard BITCH!
zipp

Schaumburg, IL

#75 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Yes, zipp, go ahead, prove yourself, liar!
Prove something to you sir. Why? You sir are not even an american citizen. You don't live in America, and yet you try to debate americans on issues you have no real working knowledge of? You try to spread your radical message based on some wrongheaded notions that you read in some cheap british tabloid somewhere. You don't speak for any americans and you don't have a vote. You sit thousands of miles away, disconnected and pass judgement on the suffering of americans? Think of how arrogant that seems?
Do you think that we would try to debate issues of british parliament with you and try to tell you what's best for your people on sensitive issues? Take more investment in your own country and don't presume to tell me what's good for mine!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#76 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominems is it? Can't stand your ground? Thats it BOY! I'll guide you! And you'll fall real hard BITCH!
How was that an attack on your character,or what deem to be intellect?
How about this,go back into the fog where you came from,and fix your own weak country.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#77 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
How was that an attack on your character,or what deem to be intellect?
How about this,go back into the fog where you came from,and fix your own weak country.
He came in here and demanded to me that I was a fool! He got it in return!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#78 Jan 14, 2013
NO one demanded your are a fool, you proved it yourself.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#79 Jan 18, 2013
HAHAHA
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#80 Jan 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EWWuJxmkme4XX
God did nothing to qualify abortion as murder, MAN did in his name, just as we kill on the battlefield in His name.
Who are the real hypoctrites?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#81 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
God did nothing to qualify abortion as murder, MAN did in his name, just as we kill on the battlefield in His name.
Who are the real hypoctrites?
Babies are people. And God condemned a nation for tearing babies out of mothers wombs to conquer more land. And he killed evil people on the battle field in his own name1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mondovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resist (Aug '17) Apr 17 ghostwriter88 20
Diaper fetish Apr 14 Diapermess 1
News House's Steny Hoyer takes a last shot at the to... Apr 8 RustyS 3
News La Crosse diocese terminates employee pension plan Mar '18 Luke 1
Poll Is Who Teabaggger Who a fool? (Feb '13) Jan '18 Bo Bee 46
State employees lazy to the bone (Jan '15) Jan '18 zipps ruler 104
News Deadly weekend for motorcyclists in Wisconsin (Apr '10) Jan '18 Walls work 205

Mondovi Jobs

Personal Finance

Mondovi Mortgages