Kid hit on gary
lefty

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Whos kid was it and please God be with the family at this time!!! Noone deserves this kind of pain
jason

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
lefty wrote:
Whos kid was it and please God be with the family at this time!!! Noone deserves this kind of pain
I was told it was amy baggetts
frowning

Ingleside, TX

#3 Nov 10, 2012
nick and cheka martinez's son.
robert

Bellevue, WA

#4 Nov 10, 2012
it wwas amy and nicks son
lost

Monahans, TX

#5 Nov 10, 2012
does anyone know who the driver was?
Yupyupyup

Monahans, TX

#6 Nov 11, 2012
How old is this child and where were the parents?
just me

Odessa, TX

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Who hit the baby god b with the family
again

Monahans, TX

#8 Nov 15, 2012
this could get sour real quick
not

Irving, TX

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Sour?
Prayers from Arkansas

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 20, 2012
His obituary states that he is the son of Nicholas and Franceka Martinez. He was Amy's step son. His obituary can be found on legacy.com under obituaries. Search for Samuel Alexander Martinez.
God rest your soul angel.
family friend

Pine Bluff, AR

#11 Dec 3, 2012
he was Amy's son, nick was his father, nicks wife was Sam's step mother, they don't have much if any contact with Amy is why they listed her as his mother. Notice it says biological mother Amy bagget.
also family friend

Davenport, IA

#12 Dec 3, 2012
This needs to be removed! Like now! This should not be a topic on this disgusting site!! He was a remarkable little boy and you do not need to be disgracing his memory with questions or comments about who his parents were and why the obituary was wrote the way it was. For Just Once Could You Please Just Leave Things You Don't Know About Alone? Nosey people just can't let people be. Please tell me how to have this removed.
heres your handout

Monahans, TX

#13 Dec 4, 2012
also family friend wrote:
Please tell me how to have this removed.
why do you have to be told what to do about every little thing? its always does anyone know this who knows that how do i do this??????????
ill tell you how to get it removed READ SOME FINE PRINT AND LEARN.
April Heflin

Odessa, TX

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Let it be known that the first one of you who breathes a bad word about my precious nephew will have hell to pay!
yohoazz

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Fu c u April. What part did u ever have in raising the little boy? You don't know any of the posters. How will you serve them the "Hell" you describe? Your just a sorry ass little junkie like your sister. Now she's knocked up again after never even shedding a tear for the little boy she abandoned . Your " phew" is in heaven. He knows nothing of any of this. You down here starving for attention from his death...you will have hell to pay
mandi

Monahans, TX

#16 Feb 25, 2013
yohoazz wrote:
Fu c u April. What part did u ever have in raising the little boy? You don't know any of the posters. How will you serve them the "Hell" you describe? Your just a sorry ass little junkie like your sister. Now she's knocked up again after never even shedding a tear for the little boy she abandoned . Your " phew" is in heaven. He knows nothing of any of this. You down here starving for attention from his death...you will have hell to pay
Your reply was uncalled for you people that come back with your hateful remarks, have no compassion what so ever.Show some respect for the family leave the name calling out of it
dawg

Monahans, TX

#17 Mar 2, 2013
mandi wrote:
<quoted text>Your reply was uncalled for you people that come back with your hateful remarks, have no compassion what so ever.Show some respect for the family leave the name calling out of it
what if the name calling is true?
no one has said anything bad about the little boy. theres a lot to be said about all his "parents"
April Heflin

United States

#18 May 13, 2013
I told myself I wouldn't reply to your ignorance but let me let you in on a little secret you stupid fuck, I love Samuel more than life itself and would trade places with that baby in a heart beat. Ive been there for him sense the day he came into this world and you can confirm that with his father Nicholas Martinez. As far as me being a junkie, I'm not sure where you get your info but I am not a junkie. You have no right to judge me because of my sisters actions. I am certain that if I was a junkie like you claim I wouldn't have been able to adopt my sisters youngest two children. I own a 5 bedroom house, 4 vehicles, I have 5 wonderful children, only one did I give birth to, but still care for the others unconditionally, name me one junkie who has that. None. I dare you you fucking coward to reveal your name and ill show you the hell that I mentioned. It is because of people like you that the world is the way it is. Ill be sure to pray for you because you obviously need Jesus in your life in a bad way. Attention over my nephews death is the last thing I want.
Monahans Dood

Midland, TX

#19 Sep 24, 2013
AMEN APRIL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monahans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iris Mitchell 42 min jev 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Farters 742
Information request on Gail Mumme Jun 28 concerned4safety 3
Josh mitchell Jun 24 dmh 2
need to get laid today Jun 22 hung like a horse 1
Best D!ck In Town (Jul '09) Jun 22 hung like a horse 35
More from around the web

Monahans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Monahans Mortgages