erin garcia
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
peoples mouth

Monahans, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2010
anyone know aboout the archway hoe lol. didn't she just get dumped less than a week ago for throwing an after party at her ex's house and trying to take amandas boyfriend tony home while he was away in ohio tending to his deathly sick grandma? and last night she was back up there shaking her "rolls" and hooking up w anyone that'd by her beer. damn how many poor guys are gonna fall victim to her stank?
laughatu

Wills Point, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2010
if its any of the chicks with the daisy dukes and cowboy boots? act like a lady get treated like one act like a hoe and that`s what you get treated like..you girls really need the fashion patrol after you. Being straight up honest here you look silly one has a fat gut,one you could play nine holes of golf in her legs. the other do something with that hair. you are not a paid stripper dancing with the pole and letting guys sandwich you in its not tasteful.your trashy looking..go home and take care of your kids. and dress like a respectful mother.i know there is one that has none but act like a respectful aunt.Peace out
peoples mouth

Monahans, TX

#3 Jul 10, 2010
as a matter of fact it sure was. she had the nappy hair and the cottage cheese legs. if she was any kind of mother she'd have been home taking care of her two little girls instead of pawning them of on her parents again. does she ever spend time w them?
The Truth

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2010
It is all true and Erin if the people's mouths wouldn't shut the f**k up hoes like you could do whatever you want.
STFU

Odessa, TX

#5 Jul 10, 2010
Listen Erin...people wouldn't have to talk if you weren't such a skank and doing shit you were not supposed to be doing at the Archway of all places...Did you forget, you live in Monahans...there are no secrets!!!
laughatu

Grand Saline, TX

#6 Jul 11, 2010
if the young ladies acted respectful the attention they would be getting would be positive.there is nothing wrong with going out for a few drinks have a few dances and Go home sober to their children .that staying out until two a. m. going to after bar parties only invites trouble.who takes care of the kids the next day? one has about five kids barely in her mid twenties.a few of the others i know have a couple of kids. what role models you are for your kids,do you think one of them guys that is falling all over you disrespecting u are going to become your babies step daddies? i think NOT!! come on act like ladies. go on dates. take your kids to do things. stop the crazieness.
A friend

Odessa, TX

#7 Jul 11, 2010
Really Erin...stop being a psycho and standing on his front porch. We all see you and it makes you look so desperate! Leave him ALONE and get a life!!
kay

Monahans, TX

#8 Jul 11, 2010
whos her ex? tarin right
Whatever

Odessa, TX

#9 Jul 11, 2010
Nope, not unless she was dating two at the same time again!!!
A friend

Odessa, TX

#10 Jul 11, 2010
Wow...I think we would all like to know who Tarin is now???
peoples mouth

Monahans, TX

#11 Jul 11, 2010
Tarin is Victor the great guy that broke her nose and glasses all in front of their little girl. and this time she had a real man who took care of her and her kids but i guess the archway is just too addicting. I think it's time for an intervention! who's w me? lol
Sad story

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2010
It is truly sad that everyone knows Erin has a very bad habit of lying. I try to defend her when I can but it is very hard. I do hate that ALL she talks about is the drama that goes on in her life. I try to be a good listener but it really gets old and repetative. I feel bad for someone like her. The stress level she must feel. I try to look past all that because I know she wants to do better sometimes. The only thing I cant look past is the fact that she doesnt want her children and would rather go drink instead. I dont like to hear people calling her a hoe, but I do know she is always upset that men are always interested in someone else and not her. Of course she is so angry considering that she is always being rejected by men and everyone around her. I can only feel sorry for her sometimes. Hopefully she will turn her life back around. I know the last time I talked to her she was working, making good money, and looked happy, but I havent seen her in at least 4 or 5 months. Maybe someone should help her to stop going to places like the archway or any other bar for that matter. Ive known her since she was a little girl and she could have done much better in life, but alot of kids now days turn out like that and it is just reality sometimes. It is our job to help her not beat her down.
peoples mouth

Monahans, TX

#13 Jul 12, 2010
she always seems to turn against the ones who try to help her. she doesn't want to be helped because she doesn't think she does anything wrong. you can't help someone who doesn't want to help their self.
Sad story

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2010
Actually peoples mouth your are probally right. Until she gets past the make believe world she will always just be consumed by drama. Its just very sad for her children.
peoples mouth

Monahans, TX

#15 Jul 12, 2010
sad story i agree about the children they'll never have a chance unless she straightens out.
Too funny

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2010
whats really pathetic is that all she did was talk trash about Alisha Gibson and talk about kicking her ass. Now that everybody is fed up with her she is trying to be Alisha's best friend. I guess if you want to improve your self image be seen with someone better than you. But in Erin's case, it hasn't worked yet.
erin garcia

United States

#17 Jul 13, 2010
i think its funny how all of yall can get on here and talk shit about me and say u feel sry for me and that u wanna help me....but none of yall seem to have the balls to say it to my face...really if u got somethin u wanna say to me say it dont hide behind a computer...thx
lol

Monahans, TX

#18 Jul 13, 2010
Hey look I'm behind a computer, and your dad is a fa ggot Erin.
OMGosh

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2010
It seems that the same person is running all over useing other peoples computers to bash this poore girl. How do you know what goes on at the archway unless your tired ass is in their? Did she dance with your boyfriend? Did she spill your drink? What is your point? Let lieing dogs lie. Im shure as soon as all the decent people get off work someone will be on to take up for her. Untill then I guess we will be hearing for you fukn worthless ass archway dwellers!
OMGosh

United States

#20 Jul 13, 2010
lol wrote:
Hey look I'm behind a computer, and your dad is a fa ggot Erin.
SHAME ON YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monahans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers? (May '11) 3 hr Nocares 6
any bi dudes? 12 hr sandy 3
well miss you lorreta ward Jul 20 israel and cherry... 1
Creamed Corn Jul 20 Mtnman 1
Monahans Reunion Jul 18 78Lobo 4
Samatha deal, com dump teacher Jul 13 OhBoy 10
Patrica Jul 6 Concerened guy 1

Monahans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance