decent women?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yeahright

Monahans, TX

#1 May 1, 2011
So yeah are there any decent women in this god forsaken Hell hole?
shawna

Rocklin, CA

#2 May 1, 2011
Hells to the no
yeahright

Shawnee, KS

#3 May 2, 2011
Ok just checkin I guess a good woman in monahans is like a snowballs chance in Hell. That's sad I wish they filled up women like they did perch pond that would be nice lmao
kikistand

Odessa, TX

#4 May 2, 2011
THAT AINT NO SHIT BEEN D OVER TWICE IN A MATTER OF MONTHS SORRY BITCHES YALL KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE SO YOU GONNA MISS ME
cash

Odessa, TX

#5 May 2, 2011
there all taken. like mine. but this is how it is in all towns not just here.
yeahright wrote:
Ok just checkin I guess a good woman in monahans is like a snowballs chance in Hell. That's sad I wish they filled up women like they did perch pond that would be nice lmao
kikistand

Odessa, TX

#6 May 2, 2011
dont be so sure cash she is prob cheatin on you
cash

Odessa, TX

#7 May 2, 2011
i trust in her completely. you know there still are people in this world that have morals and self respect. i know what i got at home.
kikistand wrote:
dont be so sure cash she is prob cheatin on you
yeahright

Louisville, KY

#8 May 2, 2011
That's why she could be cheating. Now this may be crazy but here it goes. WOMEN LIE to get what they want all the time you could be getting played
kikistand

Odessa, TX

#9 May 2, 2011
cash your a fool arnt you listening tghis is monahans all these hoes are sorry you better run home and check
yeahright

Louisville, KY

#10 May 2, 2011
Black light your bed too. Can't be too careful. Either that or wait it out till you get crabs or aids and then wonder where you got it from. Toilet seat? Doubtful

Since: Dec 10

United States

#11 May 2, 2011
......../:
cash

Odessa, TX

#12 May 2, 2011
sounds like you dont trust anyone. did your mom lie to your dad? was she banging his brother or neighbor, and you knew all along? did your wife leave you for your bestfriend? whatever happened to you sure did make its mark. like i said i know what i got at home. you can keep trying to make it seem otherwise but aint gonna work.
yeahright wrote:
That's why she could be cheating. Now this may be crazy but here it goes. WOMEN LIE to get what they want all the time you could be getting played
yeahright

Monahans, TX

#13 May 2, 2011
Make it seem otherwise ha. Don't kid yourself women lie all the time obviously you're too naive to understand the complexity of the female brain. Hell they low to themselves. Need proof? You see those big ole women who wear the skimpy clothes with folds a flyin? Epic lie. Don't be so ignorant to the human situation everyone lies its just how bad or what they lie about that prompts fight or flight either you confront the lie or ignore it. In your special case you're oblivious. Congratulations she must be a happy woman lmao
yeahright

Monahans, TX

#14 May 2, 2011
Lie not low I hate this mobile bullshit
1ofthefew

United States

#15 May 2, 2011
there are good women in Monahans looking for a good man, they dont hang out in bars..
kikistand

Odessa, TX

#16 May 2, 2011
well i dont hang out in bars so where i meat chicks and i aint no good boy but i work hard and most likelly the bar fly boy cant hang with my cracker axs. so where yall church what church. i will go there god wants me to babys. and i have no kids to bother you if yo but im good w kids
u do thats cool send em to there dads if he is worth a @$#%&^*

ha like there are any decent girls here thats why i have girls out of town usualy
yeahright

United States

#17 May 3, 2011
If there are it is super hard to find them almost like they aren't any
kikistand

Odessa, TX

#18 May 3, 2011
lie n @#%$* bitches i think ill start treating them the same but i want an honest relationship not fake so where are decent womenz here in this place
yeahright

Monahans, TX

#19 May 3, 2011
When I meet one and have a substantial relationship ill change my mind and lemme be a lil specific a good looking decent woman
Tru

Dallas, TX

#20 May 5, 2011
There are alot of hoes in Monahans. There are alot of hoes in Odessa, Midland, Lubbock. El Paso, Austin, Houston, Cali., Michigan, etc. Get my drift? From East Coast to West, North to South, you'll not find anywhere that ISN'T full of them. Reason being that you can't find them specifically in Monahans (or anywhere for that matter) is because they are either at home, work, or already taken. Going out of town to "find a decent girl" aka "fu cking women who are hoes but you're not there to see it happen", only proves that you're getting the same shi t there as you are in any town; a piece of azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monahans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iris Mitchell Thu jev 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
Information request on Gail Mumme Jun 28 concerned4safety 3
Josh mitchell Jun 24 dmh 2
need to get laid today Jun 22 hung like a horse 1
Best D!ck In Town (Jul '09) Jun 22 hung like a horse 35
More from around the web

Monahans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Monahans Mortgages