What do you think about him?
someone

Monahans, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2010
What do YOU think about him?
anon

Monahans, TX

#3 Aug 24, 2010
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
billy

Monahans, TX

#4 Aug 25, 2010
does anyone know Monique Villesca,she is so hot.i seen her in mc donalds the other day,and man she has one fat ass camel toe.it was yummy.tell me about her
lawl

United States

#5 Mar 29, 2012
O.o
bitch

Kermit, TX

#6 Aug 10, 2012
I hate this fatass. He is soo lazy hes never had a real job in his a long with the rest of his family
QQQ

Midland, TX

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Why do you hate him? he's a good person, and as far as I can tell he has a job. Why bring his family into anything ? You piece of shit.
ImNotCrazyYouAre

Monahans, TX

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Danny is kind and polite and a good young man. i have known him for about 15 years and he has had the same job for about 2 1/2 years. He also worked at Pappy's for awhile. As long as I've known him he has always worked. Some people can only speak negatively of others because they have a pathetic life! Didn't your parents teach you this: If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!!!!!!
Bitch

Kermit, TX

#9 Nov 14, 2012
please him and his lazy brother need to move out of their parents and stop living off of them... His "job" consist of smoking pot all day!!! Hes a wanna be pot dealer that smokes all his pot... Him being polite consist of him always saying hes going to kick somebodys ass but he don't have no damn ball, he either hides behind Ronny or Jeb
Ohdamn

Monahans, TX

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Whoever talks shi t about danny better go eat some s hit now or i'm going to shove it back up you're fu cking as s!!! Danny is cool.
looking

Kermit, TX

#11 Dec 23, 2012
no he is not... if call almost 30 living with your parents and being a pot dealer cool than your probably a loser too!!!
Olao

Searcy, AR

#12 Dec 28, 2012
anon wrote:
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Fixed it for ya.
hey its me

Alpine, TX

#13 Nov 12, 2013
danny is a good guy and a friend.
piss off

Monahans, TX

#14 Nov 13, 2013
I've known Danny for about 15 yrs as well he is a good dude and Patrick last I checked has worked for the golf course for around 5 yrs Danny worked for the Hogg ranch for 3 yrs all the way up until Georges death back in April what seems to be the problem is he didn't sell you pot because he thinks that your a little snitch bitch and so what if he lives at home with his parents they are both medically disabled he helps them out I bet you would do the same for your parents unless you are that big of a piece of shit that all you can do is waste your time talking about people on here and I would gladly beat someone's ass for him
QQQ

Searcy, AR

#15 Nov 26, 2013
piss off wrote:
I've known Danny for about 15 yrs as well he is a good dude and Patrick last I checked has worked for the golf course for around 5 yrs Danny worked for the Hogg ranch for 3 yrs all the way up until Georges death back in April what seems to be the problem is he didn't sell you pot because he thinks that your a little snitch bitch and so what if he lives at home with his parents they are both medically disabled he helps them out I bet you would do the same for your parents unless you are that big of a piece of shit that all you can do is waste your time talking about people on here and I would gladly beat someone's ass for him
I don't think you thought your comments through, You pretty much said he sells pot then said they must be a snitch.. Real smart dumb shit.
Crystal S

Addison, TX

#16 Nov 29, 2013
Danny is ducking awesome I've known him sine high school y'all all r fucking retarded a ss snitch mother f ucking dick suckers f uck off and I do have balls and will bk up my statement so come say some dumb h it and don't come sideways or u will get put in ur place BET THAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monahans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do we not have a wal-mart yet?? (Mar '09) Dec 24 alex 41
Red hair dispatch girl at nipple up Dec 23 SarahUknow 23
Chelsea Dec 22 val 4
Coming to Monahans (Apr '07) Dec 19 lgoney 34
Them Fields Girls Dec 19 someone who knows 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Norman Woolsey (Nov '09) Dec 9 Carlos Rodrigues 4
Monahans Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monahans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monahans News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monahans

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:16 am PST