Nicole Dempsey
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steven Boden

United States

#22 Aug 16, 2012
Wow you people are sad. You really have nothing better to do than split a good families marriage and hurt a poor woman that just wants to be happy and enjoy her blessings. You poor fools obviously weren't their friends and if you claim to be outside this thread. Don't worry we will find you, and you will learn not to toy in the lives of the Boden family, the Dempsey family or the Sinclair family. For the record this is a promise not a threat but it can be.
Reality check

Monahans, TX

#23 Aug 16, 2012
First of all whoever is saying it shanes is An idiot nobody knows whos it is and wont know till after its born also what happenes between a man and his wife is just that BETWEEN a man and his wife so get a new hobby besides gossip cause yall suck at getting the facts right
momknowsbest

Monahans, TX

#24 Aug 16, 2012
this is Monahans for you.eat you up to your face and talk behind your back.does not matter who the father is /But one thing for certain we know who the momma is ( Nicole )and she will make a wonderful mom.Just hang in there sweetie. dont let this trash site get you down ...be healthy and happy..
Advice

Monahans, TX

#25 Aug 16, 2012
Nicole should spare herself this site.
Her "friends" need not read it and pass word on, either.
Nicole Dempsey
#26 Aug 16, 2012
Ya'll are pathetic Just bored with your own drama so you have to come on here and pick on someone how childish... I will tell you that I am old enough to do what I want... and If I don't want a few people to know who the dad is doesn't mean ya'll can go around guessing cause ya'll are way off the beaten path!!!!!!!!! It is actually a man that I was in a relationship with, who is not married and lives in East Texas so please Grow the Fu ck up and get a life of your own and leave mine and my friends and families lives out of it! Because if you want to know something you should always go to the source not the next mouth it comes out of!!!! So now I'm getting defensive for whoever thought I was earlier... because no one has the balls to come right out and say who they are because they are too chicken sh it to do so I just hope you have a great life once Karma gets around to you!!!!!!!! So now that I have said my peace I'm done with this bull shi t...
must set straight
#27 Aug 17, 2012
congrats Nicole... im so happy for you..
must set straight

Plainview, TX

#28 Aug 17, 2012
very well said nicole... koodos to you... you must be an important person for the trash talk because you are on so many peoples minds... congrats again
must set straight
#29 Aug 17, 2012
nicole im so happy for you!!!!! enjoy your pregnancy it is really an awsome time in your life....
gloria garcia

United States

#30 Sep 4, 2012
congrats on thethe up coming event the are jelouse cause its not them
good job

Monahans, TX

#31 Sep 5, 2012
gloria garcia wrote:
congrats on thethe up coming event the are jelouse cause its not them
DO YOU NOT SEE ALL THE BULLSHT PEOPLE WERE SAYING??? DO YOU REALLY FEEL THE NEED TO PUT HER THROUGH MORE???
BE A REAL FRIEND AND OH I DON'T KNOW, CALL HER!? STOP BY HER FB!? ANYTHING BUT THIS.
S4T5O4P

Monahans, TX

#32 Oct 13, 2012
Nicole Dempsey wrote:
Ya'll are pathetic Just bored with your own drama so you have to come on here and pick on someone how childish... I will tell you that I am old enough to do what I want... and If I don't want a few people to know who the dad is doesn't mean ya'll can go around guessing cause ya'll are way off the beaten path!!!!!!!!! It is actually a man that I was in a relationship with, who is not married and lives in East Texas so please Grow the Fu ck up and get a life of your own and leave mine and my friends and families lives out of it! Because if you want to know something you should always go to the source not the next mouth it comes out of!!!! So now I'm getting defensive for whoever thought I was earlier... because no one has the balls to come right out and say who they are because they are too chicken sh it to do so I just hope you have a great life once Karma gets around to you!!!!!!!! So now that I have said my peace I'm done with this bull shi t...
I'm sure Shane can stick somthing in your mouth that will shut you up. Lol. He stuck it in some of your other places. You a garden tool.
S4T5O4P

Monahans, TX

#33 Oct 13, 2012
Steven Boden wrote:
Wow you people are sad. You really have nothing better to do than split a good families marriage and hurt a poor woman that just wants to be happy and enjoy her blessings. You poor fools obviously weren't their friends and if you claim to be outside this thread. Don't worry we will find you, and you will learn not to toy in the lives of the Boden family, the Dempsey family or the Sinclair family. For the record this is a promise not a threat but it can be.
STFU and go take a bath.
Steven Glen Boden

United States

#34 Oct 15, 2012
S4T5O4P wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and go take a bath.
Lol wow you are ignorant if your still stuck on my showering but its alright your ignorance and lack of knowledge is forgiven, And so the band plays on.
wow

Tyler, TX

#35 Oct 15, 2012
How in the hell would a man that has a beautiful wife and two beautiful kids at home get sumone like nicole dempsey prenant? Tasha is smokin hot!!! Id be proud to be her husband!!! Wow what an idiot! Tasha u know u can do way more better!!! Love ya girl!!! Do ur thing!!!
Nicole Dempsey

Monahans, TX

#36 Jan 23, 2013
Wow ya'll are stupid It isn't Shane's Baby anyway So what would you know ???? Unless you talk to me and know me Personally .... The Father of my Child Is my own business anyway so if it ain't yours stay the fu ck out of it, and just let me be me and stop judging me for your mistakes in life you're just over jealous and can't seem to have happiness in your life So i'm going to do me and you do you and leave this sh it alone, Im a hard working woman who has done everything in my life to make myself happy and if I choose to be single or not its my own choice and my baby is a blessing For me and my family no matter what happens ... And for all of you trying to guess at who the father is your just wrong on every account !!!!!!!! And so what if someone would want to get me pregnant its not like Im disease infested or whatever you may think !! I've had enough of the drama and if you are jealous well just keep with it it shows... and it shows that Im well loved if you want to keep me in thoughts. So don't over exert yourself you might end up hurting your self!!!!!! Have a wonderful life on the outside looking in on everyone else's and try to be kind and not bitter it will cause your demise....
Nicole Dempsey

Monahans, TX

#37 Jan 23, 2013
S4T5O4P wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Shane can stick somthing in your mouth that will shut you up. Lol. He stuck it in some of your other places. You a garden tool.
You are just a pathetic piece of sh it and so full of it,I Love to know that no matter what everyone is still afraid of telling everyone who they are so that they can get credit for their comments but thats okay cause god knows who you are :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monahans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris arroyo 16 hr Lmfao34 1
Shopco Jun 22 Homeboy 1
The dealers Jun 21 Sorry_ass_town 10
kristia where you at Jun 20 looking for you 1
Natalie Derrick? Jun 14 THOUGHTS 2
B.g (Dec '15) Jun 14 Haha 4
Amanda Woodall Jun 12 Anonymous 9

Monahans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monahans Mortgages