Thank you, Anon.
Outsider

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Dec 22, 2012
You've provided an excellent night of reading to a person distant, yet still indirectly connected to Monahans. On that note, I'd like to thank the people of Monahans for this evening of free entertainent. Your posts are absolutely hilarious.

Skimming through 1800 threads took a while, but nearly every one I read was pure gold. Small town gossip, pathetic lives, Bible thumping. Yep, y'all had it all.
John

Monahans, TX

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Outsider wrote:
You've provided an excellent night of reading to a person distant, yet still indirectly connected to Monahans. On that note, I'd like to thank the people of Monahans for this evening of free entertainent. Your posts are absolutely hilarious.
Skimming through 1800 threads took a while, but nearly every one I read was pure gold. Small town gossip, pathetic lives, Bible thumping. Yep, y'all had it all.
. GET A LIFE!!
anon

Monahans, TX

#3 Apr 24, 2013
You're welcome, fa ggot :3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monahans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miguel Benavidez (Apr '14) Nov 27 Annanomous00 22
Rick the woman beater (Feb '16) Nov 27 Rosiered0630 10
Monahans,game rooms Nov 14 Aggie 7
Stacie monique tarin Lewis eaton Nov 13 Justsayolin 3
jj (Sep '13) Nov 12 bitchreal 6
Whats the dirtiest thing you have ever done to ... (May '09) Nov 7 Sidbad222 53
the monahans of old (Mar '08) Oct '16 ciscokid 52

Monahans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance