Next Last
Plop-Plop

Monahans, TX

#1 Jul 21, 2008
Good Morning.Guess nothing new today
manwords

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2008
Good morning, you know the saying ....No News is Good News...
Plop-Plop

Monahans, TX

#3 Jul 22, 2008
I've heard that..haha.But it ain't always true
Plop-Plop

Monahans, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2008
Lets go to Dairy Queen for a banana split.that should get gossip started
maudie

Kyle, TX

#5 Jul 24, 2008
I heard that Ray Poston is going to start a meet and greet/pet sitting service in Monahans for new residents.

Don't forget about the algae farm that is being developed near Cayonosa.

Also, Revelations Productions.. I have heard... is going to film a movie about Monahan's Well, and possibly Guy Clark will produce the soundtrack.

Think it is booming now, just you wait !!!
countrykitten

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2008
YA`LL be sure to come out and get cha some good ole BBq and see the rodeo Friday night then will be the parade sat. morning. and the bull rides continue then dance under the stars . SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD OLE TIME HERE IN THE BIG CITY...YEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW
MizzusBzz

AOL

#7 Aug 10, 2008
Ya'll make me homesick! I'm from Monahans...! Lived there awhile and spent ALL my summers there, well, kinda..my grandparents lived in Royalty...but my folks and I had alot of friends in Monahans..would love to re-visit someday...
Texasbound

Roundup, MT

#8 Mar 1, 2009
Hello all, we just purchased a parcel of land in Barstow area and are trying to locate any water company that services the area for drinking purposes, any hints? Were told that the area has salty water. Also, does anyone use reverse osmosis units for household water here or is it cost prohibitive? Thanks!
Unknown

Pecos, TX

#9 Mar 4, 2009
monahans is a gay ass town!
whoohoo

Dallas, TX

#10 Mar 4, 2009
monahans is nothin but DRAMA!!!! real talk!!! all people do there is talk about each other and start shitt!!!!! i guesss thats why i dont live there hahaha yea!!!!!!
2bad4u

Wills Point, TX

#11 Mar 4, 2009
whoohoo wrote:
monahans is nothin but DRAMA!!!! real talk!!! all people do there is talk about each other and start shitt!!!!! i guesss thats why i dont live there hahaha yea!!!!!!
and i can almost bet your not missed one bit here in this town either HUH???
whoohoo

San Angelo, TX

#12 Mar 4, 2009
oh im very well missed....lol naw im not even from that shit hole i went to visit and there was alot that i noticed down there....oooweee dont get mad cause you prolly one of the people that be talkin bout folks....its cool though i aint sayin i dont talk about anyone hell im talkin about the whole damn town now lol funny!!!!!!!!!!

“Enlighten Me”

Since: Dec 08

USA

#13 Mar 4, 2009
whoohoo wrote:
oh im very well missed....lol naw im not even from that shit hole i went to visit and there was alot that i noticed down there....oooweee dont get mad cause you prolly one of the people that be talkin bout folks....its cool though i aint sayin i dont talk about anyone hell im talkin about the whole damn town now lol funny!!!!!!!!!!
For you not being from Monahans , you sure got to know much about people and gossip. You only know gossip if you're willing to hear it.
whoohoo

San Angelo, TX

#14 Mar 6, 2009
cliche_excuses wrote:
<quoted text>
For you not being from Monahans , you sure got to know much about people and gossip. You only know gossip if you're willing to hear it.
im always willing to hear it hell im proly the most nosiest person EVER and i really dont give a damn. lol the stuff people say is just so funny to me and i like to hear about it lol just me i guess...now what do you got to say i didnt say anything about you so dont be gettin all pissed about what i say on here. you nosey too though cuz you on topix. this is the nosiest site ever! haha i like it lol

“Enlighten Me”

Since: Dec 08

USA

#15 Mar 7, 2009
whoohoo wrote:
<quoted text>
im always willing to hear it hell im proly the most nosiest person EVER and i really dont give a damn. lol the stuff people say is just so funny to me and i like to hear about it lol just me i guess...now what do you got to say i didnt say anything about you so dont be gettin all pissed about what i say on here. you nosey too though cuz you on topix. this is the nosiest site ever! haha i like it lol
But that still doesn't answer the comment. Are you from Monahans?
whoohoo

Dallas, TX

#16 Mar 9, 2009
NO I JUST KNOW ALOT ABOUT IT I GOT VERY CLOSE FRIENDS THERE AND SOME FAM. BUT ANYWAY....ENOUGH ABOUT THIS THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT.
Yeeaaa

United States

#17 Nov 4, 2011
Monahans is the best place ever and everyone here is loving and fun! Idk how no one could not like it here!!:) I love my HOME:) GO MONAHANS!<3 you have my HEART
anon

Monahans, TX

#18 Nov 7, 2011
You must be 7, welcome to the internets.
Yeeaaa

Dallas, TX

#19 Nov 8, 2011
anon wrote:
You must be 7, welcome to the internets.
*Internet.....and u think I'm 7?
anon

Monahans, TX

#20 Nov 11, 2011
If you think internets is a typo, then yes, I think you're about that age...either physically or mentally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monahans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abel (Aug '14) 16 hr Trix 3
trailer homes for rent (Jun '09) Sun K sauls 43
Sissy boy Sat Yellowjacket 2
Miguel Benavidez (Apr '14) Feb 24 Josh h 23
Jazzil Munoz (Aug '15) Feb 24 Josh h 20
curlys inspection service!!! (Jul '09) Feb 21 Janice 11
Sarah Grigry heard she has chlamydia Feb 20 TiredOfTricks 3

Monahans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance