sexxxy bitch working at jakes

sexxxy bitch working at jakes

Posted in the Monahans Forum

curious

Monahans, TX

#1 Feb 9, 2013
anyone kno anythin bout her? Tonya is her name, big boobs fine ass curvy body n pretty blue eyes. so sexxxy jus wanna grab her n take her out back
yea she fine

Monahans, TX

#2 Feb 9, 2013
she worked last night lookn good 2! seen her tatas peekn outta her shirt dam! she smilin an flirtn more now 2! watch her stock da beer fine azz b bent over mmmmm!
Just Saying

Mckinney, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Attention starved b i t c h. Get a life. Old sleazy tired hag.
Quit putting yourself on here.
Joe

Monahans, TX

#4 Feb 12, 2013
She was workn last nite, black top n jeans looked fine as hell! Id hit that if she would let me! Just Saying ur jealous or sumthin bcuz that chica is muy caliente n her daughter dam she fine 2! Me n my boyz go in there n stare at her fine azz! She can bring us cold cervezas all nite long!
Cougar Patrol

Monahans, TX

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Is it the same Tonya that worked at Allsups?
Tonya

Monahans, TX

#6 Feb 12, 2013
if i wanted my name on this site i would do it myself
please delete this
Set the record straight

Monahans, TX

#7 Feb 13, 2013
No not the same Tonya that worked at Allsups. Both are beautiful women tho. Think theyre friends bcuz 1 night they were sittin at a table together with her hot daughter.
Lmbo

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Really both tonyas are old and used up one is to chunky one from allsups just uses men in this town isn't she the same one that cheated one her husband and Everyman after how is that hot that's a not people like them need to get a life and move making the town look bad
Tonya

Monahans, TX

#9 Feb 13, 2013
i really cant stand this negative attention please STOP
Real Man

Monahans, TX

#10 Feb 15, 2013
I happen to agree with set the record straight. Both women are beautiful. Grew up here an think both ladies are attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So Lmbo...you got shot down by one or both? You sound bitter. The rest of you guys, be a man, grow a pair! Walk up to one or both of them. Tell them hello and what you think. You will never know unless you get the courage to try. Compliment a woman instead of talking shit behind their back. Childish antics wll get you nowhere in life. Personally, I've talked to the Tonya working at Jakes. She is a nice person. Noone is perfect, we all make mistakes. She is out there doing a great job an she is a lot of fun to hang out with. A persons past is not who they are today...just something to think about. Be nice ladies an gentlemen!
Just Saying

Odessa, TX

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Both of them are wh ores. One is a Bar maid, the other uses her daughter to pick up young boys.
Chica

Blum, TX

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Lol one tonya the allsups one has boyfriend but yet I seem here in Odessa at greyhound with her ex Drexel not lying true store seen it with my own eyes if she's such a good woman why she going behind her boyfriends back
Chris

Monahans, TX

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Leave her alone! Shes a great lady. Just cuz shes workin n a bar dont make her part of the town talk. She work hard an shes nice.
mike

Arlington, TX

#14 Apr 10, 2013
What is a good night to go to jakes? Preferably when a lot of people are there.
Pepper

Monahans, TX

#15 May 31, 2013
Mike, this is the best bar to go to in town by far. No night is particularly busy. No credit cards accepted so bring cash.

Met her a few weeks ago she's cool as hell. Very nice lady. All the negative crap yall are putting on here is far from who she is. Talk to her get to know her before you start bashing her. Bitterness & jealousy don't look good on yall.
Pepper belly

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2013
Where is this Jakes bar everyone is talking about?
Informed party

Monahans, TX

#17 Jun 11, 2013
2524 W Sealy opens at 2pm closes at midnite Monday thru Friday not open on weekends NO CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS is a bad thing so have cash when you go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monahans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tony slade Jul 21 Lowrider 2
Marquez Family???? Jul 20 monoha 3
Meeting hot babes Jul 16 Badboy 4
What ever happened to Jw wireline company Jul 13 Dumbass 3
Tamanaca cheesbrough rushing (Oct '15) Jul 7 concerned neighbor 5
GARY WAYNE BLACKMON (comments on him) (Aug '10) Jul 5 Babygurl2414 24
Rick the woman beater Jul 3 FallenXXX Angel69 9

Monahans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance