First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned customer

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2009
Just alittle concerned..This place has been here since god only knows when....Yes its had its ups and downs..But Gosh here recently they have really messed up..Whats going on..?Miss Bertie walked out because of Susans big mouth..Big mistake..She did take care of it..They fired the young spanish girl and was quite rude to her..I was there when they did it.It was so not right..Then Marissa getting the "Big Head" now that Shae is gone....Thinking she is going to step up and take the store..Haha what a joke...She comes in stoned,she never helps the other girls,she use to always be late, always outside..Thats who they choose to keep..WHAT THE HECK....There were so many complaints against her but shes still there...Hmmmmmmm...This is one crazy place....And not getting any better....But they let the good go..Dont understand ?...They hire anyone....No DRUG TESTING, NO BACKGROUND CHECK...Just crazy..If they was to go in and do a suprise UA on everyine there more than half would be gone...Including so called managment !People need to speak up and voice there opinions not just on here but to the actual places.Good people are so hard to find now days especially that can be trusted with money and actually handling a store..So Big heads come in and fire the good ones and let the others stay..Its crazy...I worked at Dairy Queen back in the 80's and it has really lost its priorities...I use to go in there alot,but seeing the bad choices that managment is making is just heart stopping...Something needs to change or there wont be a DQ left....
Concerned customer

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2009
And Perry and Susan really need to take some classes on out to treat people (employees) with respect...They are horrible when it comes to that ! Susan thinks she is better than anyone.She has got to be the worst when it comes to dealing with employees at DQ..THATS THE REASON THE TURNOVER IS SO BAD AT THIS LOCATION...But she expects the employees to do something she cant and has never done...
abc123

Odessa, TX

#3 Jun 3, 2009
Thank you Thank you Thank you! I so agree but nothing will be done about it. It does no good to call Perry or DQ franchise it's been done and they were given the excuse that Susan was just under alot of stree. Yeah Right!!!!!
A_Me

United States

#4 Jun 3, 2009
What happened to LaShae?
concerned

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 3, 2009
You didnt hear? LaShae died! So sad...
anon

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 3, 2009
death is full of win

WOLOLOLOL
Hello

Odessa, TX

#7 Jun 3, 2009
concerned wrote:
Shut up she did not die. Susan fired her.
LaShae

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 3, 2009
OMFG its hot down here. hotter than west texas even.
wtf

Odessa, TX

#9 Jun 3, 2009
concerned wrote:
Shit like that isnt funny!!! grow up!!
Cant Beleive You

United States

#10 Jun 3, 2009
Lashae is so not dead.That is sorry of you to say that.How could you go that low.Why on earth would you even say that?...
Becky

United States

#11 Jun 3, 2009
Oh my gosh.How could you get on here and say something like that about someone you know damn well is alive..Your sick..Not to mention STUPID.
Amazed by stupidity

Monahans, TX

#12 Jun 3, 2009
They could be no more stupid that you BECKY, Cant believe you, hello, abc123 and how ever many names you are going to use to post on the SAME comment. Get a life and at least use a proxy if you are going to post on the same comment so that it doesnt show the same location everytime. Changing your name just makes you look even more stupid than you are.
Becky

United States

#13 Jun 3, 2009
For your info I use my name and have always used my name so whatever.You can say what you like and down me more so you can feed your hunger,I have no reason to hide from any of you.Apparently you think you now me so you come on here and start bashing me.Whos using a name to hide behind you crazy fuck?
abc123

Monahans, TX

#14 Jun 3, 2009
FYI I am not hello nor am I Becky sorry to burst your bubble! I happen to know LaShae very well. I also know she got fired for not helping the new managers so they say. The ones that only lasted 2 weeks and then they also quit.
Amazed by stupidity wrote:
They could be no more stupid that you BECKY, Cant believe you, hello, abc123 and how ever many names you are going to use to post on the SAME comment. Get a life and at least use a proxy if you are going to post on the same comment so that it doesnt show the same location everytime. Changing your name just makes you look even more stupid than you are.
LIFE ABUSE

AOL

#15 Jun 3, 2009
abc123 wrote:
FYI I am not hello nor am I Becky sorry to burst your bubble! I happen to know LaShae very well. I also know she got fired for not helping the new managers so they say. The ones that only lasted 2 weeks and then they also quit.
<quoted text>
Lazy people. Fries always cold. Food late....people not friendly...can't understand English. Slow service...poor all around service.
SpLaT

Monahans, TX

#16 Jun 3, 2009
It is just that that is the prob. They have never done drug test and they fuck around to much when they should be working. I think they should make Susan walk the same path as Birtie and have someone with some people skills take over that store, someone that can make it the store it was when Rhonda was still here to keep them in line. god rest her soul...
papo

Odessa, TX

#17 Jun 4, 2009
i remember when joyce tucker got edith brooks fired after many years of being a good manager.
RoLyPoLy

Monahans, TX

#18 Jun 4, 2009
LIFE ABUSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Lazy people. Fries always cold. Food late....people not friendly...can't understand English. Slow service...poor all around service.
Yep, and it has been that way for the past 10 years too. It was good back in the days of Myrtle.
crazy info

United States

#19 Jun 4, 2009
I believe the owners of the Monahans Dairy Queen are the same who own Walter's Restaurant in Odessa. Why doesn't someone try calling and asking for the owner! Maybe he doesn't know the problems that are going on. That way you would not have to deal with calling the Dairy Queen Franchise or a manager. Go straight to the owner. It's a thought. It's sad that we've lost such good help.
abc123

Odessa, TX

#21 Jun 5, 2009
Perry sold Walters a few months ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monahans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richest people in monahans (Sep '12) 5 hr Scott 30
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
lucjy man Wed stunned 1
lucky man Wed stunned 1
Jennifer is back to doing favors for her local ... Nov 25 tada2 2
Red hair dispatch girl at nipple up Nov 24 CIke91 21
Monahans Dating
Find my Match

Monahans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monahans News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monahans

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:11 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 7:11PM
Eagles dominate Cowboys on Thanksgiving
ESPN 7:26 PM
Dez awaits rematch vs. 'kinda cheap' Eagles
Yahoo! Sports 7:34 PM
If making Tony Romo move around is Eagles' blueprint for success, are Cowboys doomed?
NBC Sports 8:11 PM
Snap Decision: Cowboys will be just fine
NBC Sports 8:26 PM
No. 5 TCU makes Texas-sized playoff statement