Pecos!!!
PECOS

Pecos, TX

#4 May 13, 2011
thats what im talking bout!!!! F**K THE LOBOES
Truth

Dallas, TX

#5 May 13, 2011
Really? Let's not get in a pissing contest but pecks hasn't won crap but ho has more wet backs in years. Football team sucks and baseball sucks but I guess they can beat no agama at teenage pregnancies!
Truth

Dallas, TX

#6 May 13, 2011
Lol pecos hasn't won crap in years but who has more wet backs! Football team sucks! Baseball sucks! I guess they can beat monahans at teenage pregnancies! Is what I meant
Filero

Pecos, TX

#7 May 21, 2011
lo sico bavoso no vales verga como tu papa y mama!!!!
Sad so sad

Dallas, TX

#9 May 21, 2011
At least say it in English , remember this is America not Mexico ass
filero

Pecos, TX

#12 Jun 1, 2011
then learn both languages i did. pinche pendejo
Truth

Frisco, TX

#13 Jun 1, 2011
filero wrote:
then learn both languages i did. pinche pendejo
If this was Mexico then I would learn Spanish but if my memory is correct.... I think this is America! Oh and I'm glad you know english.
funny

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2011
At least we got a wal mart and better motels and park.eagles will beat y'all this year.the only thing y'all got is a super stripes lol

“I AM THE ONE”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 16, 2011
Really hate to tell you this but, your wal-mart SUCKS(just like your football team). Your hotels SUCKS,( just like your football team). In easy words for you Pecos re-turds,, PECOS SUCKS!!! Any questions? Dial 1-800-eat-shit.
funny

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2011
Mad huh?I just stop in monahans so I can pee on your stripes restroom floor.that's yalls only hangout.
Fail

Monahans, TX

#18 Jul 16, 2011
Fail

“I AM THE ONE”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 16, 2011
You can piss on the floor all you want to I really don't care. I just like dumping all over wal-mart there in pecos. Still just a shitty town. And nope not mad at anything you can say about monahans.
Iceman

Pecos, TX

#20 Sep 12, 2011
Ok girls settle down. Yes The Pecos Varsity football team is an embarrassment to the town and could probably easily lose to the pee wee football teams so "Alpha-Female" you made ur point. but ur baseball team isnt much better than ours. Seriously. As for pecos, wut the fuck wuz coach henson thinking about making bradley shaw quarterback? Seriously? My 2 week old niece could complete more passes in a game than he could. Defensively, ill give yall props but pecos isnt going to no playoffs with bradley shaw as QB much less win another game. Chase Price would have been a wiser choice. Is it maybe cuz his mommy is the president of Sports Booster Club?????? Its not 2 late coach henson cuz white boy bradley isnt worth a fuck. The truth hurts. He is the reason pecos isnt going anywhere this season.
LeBron

Spring, TX

#21 Sep 12, 2011
Iceman wrote:
Ok girls settle down. Yes The Pecos Varsity football team is an embarrassment to the town and could probably easily lose to the pee wee football teams so "Alpha-Female" you made ur point. but ur baseball team isnt much better than ours. Seriously. As for pecos, wut the fuck wuz coach henson thinking about making bradley shaw quarterback? Seriously? My 2 week old niece could complete more passes in a game than he could. Defensively, ill give yall props but pecos isnt going to no playoffs with bradley shaw as QB much less win another game. Chase Price would have been a wiser choice. Is it maybe cuz his mommy is the president of Sports Booster Club?????? Its not 2 late coach henson cuz white boy bradley isnt worth a fuck. The truth hurts. He is the reason pecos isnt going anywhere this season.
iceman quit living in the 80's and change your name. bless your heart. i bet you woulda won state in '82 if only the coach woulda put you in...haha

you probably wear a mullet too! mercy, iceman, I mean c'mon.

-your friend maverick.
LeBron

Spring, TX

#22 Sep 12, 2011
i just looked up "iceman" in the dictionary...it said "dillweed!"
anon

Monahans, TX

#23 Sep 12, 2011
LeGay: Fervently blessing hearts whether he knows what it means or not.
Lebrons a Gay

Dallas, TX

#24 Sep 13, 2011
Bless your heart everyone! Oh and don't forget to watch me in the gay parade!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monahans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch Oct 19 Jmac 2
Ashlie tacy and kenna Oct 19 Truthteller 4
RCS Renovations (Aug '16) Oct 14 Alex 5
Bryan Zubia Oct 13 Maybe 1
HELP!! We need a place to place to rent for our... Oct 8 Jamie 1
child molesters (Jul '14) Oct 4 Henry 45
jimmy rollins (Mar '08) Oct 3 El PoPo 7

Monahans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance