Pace High Football
parent

Pensacola, FL

#1 Sep 30, 2010
Pace Football is a joke.
agree

Pensacola, FL

#2 Oct 8, 2010
You got that right brother. Its a big money making project for them if you havent figured it out yet. 85% of the guys never play. Now i hear lastnight at the JV/Freshman game that they had some "star" players still playing after they sexualy assaulted a fellow team member in the locker room, If it had been my son and he got assaulted I would have had a few choice words with the coach after he knew of this and still allowed them to play, he better be careful these are serious charges!
Its a joke

Pensacola, FL

#3 Oct 8, 2010
It indeed is a joke, if you aint a starting player you might as well just come to grips with handing over your cash and standing the sidelines all season. and let me tell you, if it were my son who got assaulted they would have hell to pay regardess if they were a star player. be fair coaches. and the trouble some of these star players get into with the law and drugs and sti allowed to play is just down right ridiculous.
JV player

Milton, FL

#4 Oct 8, 2010
agree wrote:
You got that right brother. Its a big money making project for them if you havent figured it out yet. 85% of the guys never play. Now i hear lastnight at the JV/Freshman game that they had some "star" players still playing after they sexualy assaulted a fellow team member in the locker room, If it had been my son and he got assaulted I would have had a few choice words with the coach after he knew of this and still allowed them to play, he better be careful these are serious charges!
I happen to play on the JV football team. Nobody was "sexually assaulted." This kid just happened to be completely new to sports and had never heard of the congratulatory slap on the butt. thats all it was. Pace Football is one of the best programs in Northwest Flordia. You all need to get a life.
parent

Pensacola, FL

#5 Oct 8, 2010
JV player wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to play on the JV football team. Nobody was "sexually assaulted." This kid just happened to be completely new to sports and had never heard of the congratulatory slap on the butt. thats all it was. Pace Football is one of the best programs in Northwest Flordia. You all need to get a life.
A slap on the butt you say, then explain to me why they were dry humping the poor boy, and saying obscene remarks to him?that my son is sexual assault.
carl

Pensacola, FL

#6 Oct 10, 2010
Sorry to inform you JV player, but the young lad WAS sexual assaulted, there are witnesses to this so there is no denying it.Now as far as the coach allowing the assaulters still play ball, what a poor example he sets.
one who knows

Pensacola, FL

#7 Oct 13, 2010
Now that its being brought out there, lets talk about all the unfairness ,if one is a star player but failing grades and in trouble with the law,the coaches will do everything in his power to protect him so he can keep him on the team,what kind of message is this sending to our boys? It's happening right in front of our eyes parents, we need to take a stand...if we dont stick together it may be your child sexually assaulted next time.
one who knows

Pensacola, FL

#8 Oct 13, 2010
JV player wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to play on the JV football team. Nobody was "sexually assaulted." This kid just happened to be completely new to sports and had never heard of the congratulatory slap on the butt. thats all it was. Pace Football is one of the best programs in Northwest Flordia. You all need to get a life.
You my son have been brainwashed,lets see how you would feel if you were held down against your will and sexual gestures made to you.
another parent

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2010
well well well, it seems this topic always comes up about how unfair the coaches are. I now will express my concerns as well,#1 agree it is a fund raiser for the teams to have the funds but only a certain few end up playing the whole year, what happened to showing how to be a team player?#2 How is any young lad going to learn the game and get the skills if he is never taught because he is never been put into the game, and Im a parent that son plays so before you all go and say something smart just hear me out...#3 the sexual assault, I persopnally do not know what happened, but i can tell you this, if some one was offended in how they were touched then IT IS harassment,no matter what you think, and the coach who continued to let the boys still play that were involved were just wrong in doing that,what lesson does that teach our youth? come on now, its just a game.#4 Now to my latest concern, my son came home on Friday and told me he had to sell some tickets or buy some or he would be discplined by the coach, now when is that even fair? maybe some just dont have the finances to purchase these tickets. COME ON PACE LETS GET FAIR and BE TEAM PLAYERS, how can you coaches expect our boys to be team players if you as coaches are not setting a good example.
seen it

United States

#10 Oct 24, 2010
I have seen it all now, players getting arrested and still allowed to play.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#12 Jan 18, 2013
The Pace football team has always been nothing but a bunch of queers!
Football

Moultrie, GA

#13 Mar 6, 2013
another parent wrote:
well well well, it seems this topic always comes up about how unfair the coaches are. I now will express my concerns as well,#1 agree it is a fund raiser for the teams to have the funds but only a certain few end up playing the whole year, what happened to showing how to be a team player?#2 How is any young lad going to learn the game and get the skills if he is never taught because he is never been put into the game, and Im a parent that son plays so before you all go and say something smart just hear me out...#3 the sexual assault, I persopnally do not know what happened, but i can tell you this, if some one was offended in how they were touched then IT IS harassment,no matter what you think, and the coach who continued to let the boys still play that were involved were just wrong in doing that,what lesson does that teach our youth? come on now, its just a game.#4 Now to my latest concern, my son came home on Friday and told me he had to sell some tickets or buy some or he would be discplined by the coach, now when is that even fair? maybe some just dont have the finances to purchase these tickets. COME ON PACE LETS GET FAIR and BE TEAM PLAYERS, how can you coaches expect our boys to be team players if you as coaches are not setting a good example.
Well for one, not one single player at Pace High School pays to play football, and the reason is QB Club, we organize fundraisers to raise money for the boys to not have to pay to play, so when a son is ask to sale 5 tickets that only equal $100 for him to reap all the benefits of the football program he should make a valiant effort to do so, and not be lazy and rely on the others to do so, that's the very problem with our country today, we reward those that do not try or put out an effort, and you are right a coach shouldn't have to do any diciplining, but guess what he does are the program would fail. Last year we had 144 kids come out and play and the QB Club had only 68 members to cover it all, all moneys spent on the football program is donated by sponsors for support and advertising through one of the elite football programs in this area, and I can assure you this program is run fair, we as parents love to stand outside and look in and voice our opinions, but until we know all the facts about a player and that situation need not voice out, man or women is innocent until proven guilty. Coaches at pace do a great job of coaching and teaching a team concept. Usually when someone is complaining its because its not going there way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Molino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Runaway Mom' Brenda Heist now in Panhandle jail (May '13) 16 hr Joe 3
santa rosa and escambia twirlers (Sep '11) Jun 6 Ksarg 6
who knows her? May '16 freebie 2
Vote For Donald Trump May '16 Dump the Hump Trump 2
have u seen my daughter? (Apr '12) May '16 Prayers For Her S... 3
News Prosecutor David Rimmer is appointed circuit judge (Dec '09) Apr '16 alishaymay 10
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Molino Mortgages