South Florida: Colombians plan to ral...

South Florida: Colombians plan to rally for end to long civil war

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 3, 2008, titled South Florida: Colombians plan to rally for end to long civil war. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Hundreds of Colombians and their supporters will gather from 10 a.m. to noon Monday at two South Florida locations to spread a message of peace and call for an end to the four-decade-long civil war waged by the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Peruvian

Naples, FL

#1 Feb 3, 2008
Colombia is a beautiful country with wonderful people. I pray so that internal disagreements will come to an end soon, so the country can develop its full potential.
Florida Cracker

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Feb 3, 2008
Who cares about Columbia? We only care about Americans.
Peruvian

Naples, FL

#3 Feb 3, 2008
It is not Columbia, cracker, it is Colombia. As an American, you are part of the country with the most participation in the global economy. You should be interested in international news and finance. There is a big world beyond your neighborhood. And don't fool yourself most people care about themselves and their loved ones and not really about unknown "fellow Americans"...not even the majority of people in the armed forces.
Florida Cracker wrote:
andrea

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Feb 16, 2008
Florida Cracker wrote:
colUmbia? you dam ignorant, learn how to spell before you say anything & are you madd beacuse the latino culture is taking ove rthe U.S and that's why they're trying to get us all out of here? soon u "crakas" will b a minority here. besides this is a country of many cultures. & to begin with this land was never your's it was the native americans thats all you dam gringos know what to do over power everything thining this is your. keep dreaming because it doesn't cost a thing but soon the united states will have nothing but latinos and blacks & many other cultures. you are now a minority here.
andrea

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Feb 16, 2008
Peruvian wrote:
Colombia is a beautiful country with wonderful people. I pray so that internal disagreements will come to an end soon, so the country can develop its full potential.
and thank you "Peruvian" atleast you're civalized and knowledged enough to know whats going on in this world. & id like to give thanks out to Peru as well because there also where marches for peace not only Colombians pero Peruanos tambien. muchas gracias

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Molino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Experts suggest humane solution for feral cat p... Mar 20 Marian Brown 1
News Prosecutor David Rimmer is appointed circuit judge (Dec '09) Mar 16 cski 43
"Clowns to the Left of Me, Jokers to the Right..." Mar 2 snarky anarchy 1
New Santa Rosa County Arrests & Mugshots (Feb '14) Jan '17 Mike 3
Watch your children and local equine events Jan '17 hellohello1 2
Traffic accident at Berryhill and glover Nov '16 Harrisfam 1
News Blue Bell ice cream comes to South Florida on M... (Jan '09) Nov '16 Jerry 6

Molino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Molino Mortgages