Representatives say Glenn Beck to don...

Representatives say Glenn Beck to donate speaking fee from Alaska e...

There are 5 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Representatives say Glenn Beck to donate speaking fee from Alaska e.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Representatives say Glenn Beck will donate his speaking fee from his upcoming appearance with Sarah Palin in Anchorage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Rudy

Ottawa, OH

#1 Sep 11, 2010
Thank goodness someone is standing up to the racist republican oppressers and protesting this fund raising effort. Shame on fear monger Glenn Beck for donating his fee to Special Operations Warrior Foundation. It should all go to native American or other minority people. Not Wounded soldiers.

In this era of almost post racism,long live our great unifier Obama and his trusted supporters, Lee and Eric.
Jeff

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2010
I can't believe this wanna be wassilian beuty queen hillbilly & the republicans hijacked the whole tea party movement! It was created by the independent party & championed by Dr. Ron Paul. How long are gullable people going to keep allowing this failed government to run our lives. Which of the two lesser evils are you gonna vote for in 2012 ? Caribou barbie Palin or Mac daddy thug Obama ? Do they think we are that dumb? I can hardly understand how out of 330 million americans that these are the best people that they can find to offer to us as candidates to run this country! we're doomed.
Jeff

Cleveland, OH

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Allthough the main stream media refused to cover him during the elections, go back on 'you tube' and watch videos of Dr.Ron Paul and see how much sense all his policies made. He was right. Just like Ross Perot was right when he opposed Al Gore by saying 'Nafta' will sound like a huge sucking sound that a toilet makes when all the american jobs gets offshored to other countries. Educate & judge for yourself, don't let the media dictate which candidate you should choose.
Deb

Ottawa, OH

#4 Sep 12, 2010
"Holding a sign that said "Freedom isn't just for zealots," Brian MacMillan of Anchorage urged Palin and Beck supporters to ease up on President Barack Obama."
"Give the man in charge his due," he said. "He's doing the best he can."

How true. A community organizer doing the best he can as president. Who would have figured? I'm sure Brian said the same of Bush.

Protesters, go protest Obama's war.
John

Newton Falls, OH

#5 Oct 7, 2010
Deb wrote:
"Holding a sign that said "Freedom isn't just for zealots," Brian MacMillan of Anchorage urged Palin and Beck supporters to ease up on President Barack Obama."
"Give the man in charge his due," he said. "He's doing the best he can."
How true. A community organizer doing the best he can as president. Who would have figured? I'm sure Brian said the same of Bush.
Protesters, go protest Obama's war.
And which war would that be? The one he inherited from Bush?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This town sucks Aug 21 Sos 4
News Chicago man pleads not guilty to sex abuse, chi... (Aug '15) Aug 14 Tatiana Hernandez 2
News New 8 On Your Side tool is online fix for your ... (Jun '10) Aug 3 Douglass 13
News Knox Co. man arrested after jumping on cars in ... (Jul '10) Jul 30 JaihouseSnitch 23
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 93
MOre layoffs at Deere (Aug '15) Jul 26 Thinker 4
News Silvis stabbing victim speaks (Mar '10) Jul '16 Exectec 24

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages