Anthony Peoples

There are 3 comments on the WQAD story from Dec 29, 2005, titled Anthony Peoples. In it, WQAD reports that:

Anthony Peoples Evening Meteorologist Anthony joined the Storm Track 8000 weather team in November 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

Janelle Geiger

Seatonville, IL

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Hi there Anthony:) I was just wondering how i could become a "Weather Watcher" that you use during your forecasts for updates in temps...conditions...etc. I live in LaMoille, IL which is in the far north-eastern corner of Bureau County. Hope to hear from you soon and would love to help!!
Anthony Peoples

Murphysboro, IL

#2 Jan 12, 2010
Janelle,

We don't officially have weather watchers anymore.

However, feel free to email us or Facebook us with any weather conditions or reports from La Moille that you feel others should know about.

Happy New Year,
Anthony
Leona

Lanark, IL

#3 Nov 12, 2012
What happened to your weather or not blog? I miss it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kari Mika 21 hr Ann 1
This town sucks Aug 21 Sos 4
News Chicago man pleads not guilty to sex abuse, chi... (Aug '15) Aug 14 Tatiana Hernandez 2
News New 8 On Your Side tool is online fix for your ... (Jun '10) Aug 3 Douglass 13
News Knox Co. man arrested after jumping on cars in ... (Jul '10) Jul '16 JaihouseSnitch 23
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul '16 Chaimpie 93
MOre layoffs at Deere (Aug '15) Jul '16 Thinker 4

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages