Nicolet Ninja Attack: Nicolet High School Student attacked by "...

Full story: Fox4KC
A high school student is recovering from a large gash in the head. Police in River Hills are investigating the case of the masked attacker. Read more
oldfatcowboy

Kansas City, MO

#1 Apr 29, 2010
Ninja eco-terrorist, yikes the wackos are getting violent. Must be a little tree hugger.
sks

Kansas City, MO

#2 Apr 29, 2010
16? why was he allowed to take these WEAPONS out of the house? Parents, kids don't raise themselves although there are cases maybe they should. make him do community service at the tune of minimum wage until the medical bills are paid.
tim manley

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Feb 7, 2011
who was he

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man convicted of stalking Kingston woman (Sep '14) Thu c cox 2
News Former Sandwich youth minister charged with try... (Nov '11) Mar 23 David Winfrey 5
News First black hospital in Chicago is focus of Bla... (Jan '10) Mar 13 1111111111111111utj 224
News Dead body found on DeKalb's far east side (Sep '09) Mar 12 michaels sistser 33
News Rauner: Make government work for people again Mar 11 Corrupt Union Bosses 2
Tires Plus - STAY AWAY from these lying cons! (Sep '10) Mar 10 cathi 17
City jobs given to family members and friends? Feb 26 Thatsafact Jack 1
Moline Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moline People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]