Hurricane Earl: Earl strengthens to C...

Hurricane Earl: Earl strengthens to Category 2, may become major st...

There are 6 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Aug 30, 2010, titled Hurricane Earl: Earl strengthens to Category 2, may become major st.... In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

Hurricane Earl's position as of the 5 a.m. Monday advisory. Boaters and swimmers beware, prepare as Hurricane Earl strengthens 5 a.m. update Hurricane Earl grew into a Category 2 storm late Sunday night but the forecast track suggests the greatest danger it poses to South Florida is a moderate chance of rip currents over the next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

Dan

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 31, 2010
Articles like this one should get everyone out of being reactionary and into being prepared. Every home should have a plan and an emergency kit at the ready. Unfortunately the bulk of people don't know where to obtain these necessary items. This is the reason why my partners and I created 1800PREPARE.COM ( http://www.1800prepare.com ) to foster a culture of preparedness throughout the United States. Our website is home to a wide array of preparedness/emergency kits, expert information and articles that will help people turn awareness into preparedness.

I have created a coupon code on our website called WHNT which will get you, your readers, friends, family and anyone else you want to be prepared, 10% off any emergency kit they wish to purchase
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 1, 2010
I can see another depression forming too.
Cuban0Uno

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 2, 2010
The last time I experienced 145 mile an hour winds was when my Sticky AngeI Wings was towing me on the back of a horse trailer and she was running top speed! Actually, it was more like 4 miles an hour, you know all of her chubbyness has a limit to the amount of speed she can generate.

You have to give me credit for wishful thinking though.

My pookie always tries her hardest.
CubanoUno

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Sep 2, 2010
Cuban0Uno wrote:
The last time I experienced 145 mile an hour winds was when my Sticky AngeI Wings was towing me on the back of a horse trailer and she was running top speed! Actually, it was more like 4 miles an hour, you know all of her chubbyness has a limit to the amount of speed she can generate.
You have to give me credit for wishful thinking though.
My pookie always tries her hardest.
Enough is Enough Create Jour own Names Punk ! In everything truth surpasses the imitation and the copy.People seldom improve when they have no other model but themselves to copy.Maybe thats jour problem.Remember Bad artists copy. Good artists steal.
joe

Aurora, CO

#5 Sep 2, 2010
why dont they just tell the people to move away so that if it reaches were they are so that they dont get hurt.
Andi

Delhi, India

#6 Jul 7, 2011
Its very important to have emergency kits at home, office or in automotive for handling any disaster. Thats why many companies offering emergency kits( http://www.iprepare.com/survival-kits.html ). Everyone must have little bit of knowledge, how to use emergency kits when disaster situation occurs.
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This town sucks Aug 21 Sos 4
News Chicago man pleads not guilty to sex abuse, chi... (Aug '15) Aug 14 Tatiana Hernandez 2
News New 8 On Your Side tool is online fix for your ... (Jun '10) Aug 3 Douglass 13
News Knox Co. man arrested after jumping on cars in ... (Jul '10) Jul 30 JaihouseSnitch 23
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 93
MOre layoffs at Deere (Aug '15) Jul 26 Thinker 4
News Silvis stabbing victim speaks (Mar '10) Jul '16 Exectec 24

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages