Atheists, agnostics most knowledgeabl...

Atheists, agnostics most knowledgeable about religion, survey says

There are 228 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Atheists, agnostics most knowledgeable about religion, survey says. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

If you want to know about God, you might want to talk to an atheist. Heresy? Perhaps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
DL Probing

Littleton, CO

#230 Oct 5, 2010
So here again we're at the same place....you hatemongering like an ignorant child and me pointing out that christianity is just as much a religion of violence as islam.

So what shall we do with your childish, willfully ignorant contributions?
cjrian

United States

#231 Oct 5, 2010
DL Probing wrote:
So here again we're at the same place....you hatemongering like an ignorant child and me pointing out that christianity is just as much a religion of violence as islam.
So what shall we do with your childish, willfully ignorant contributions?
Gee, didn't you say that you were going to prove how violent and hateful Christianity was?

Wassa matta?
Can't find the verses calling for death and mayhem against non-believers?
Can't find where Christians and Jews are ALL directed to maim and tax into submission?

(clue - there are none)
DL Probing

Littleton, CO

#232 Oct 5, 2010
Yep...my bad...here's your homework for this evening...AGAIN.

Hint: I'm not the only one who've posted this stuff in the past....so again...why the childish willful ignorance?

http://www.google.com/search...
cjrian

United States

#233 Oct 5, 2010
DL Probing wrote:
Yep...my bad...here's your homework for this evening...AGAIN.
Hint: I'm not the only one who've posted this stuff in the past....so again...why the childish willful ignorance?
http://www.google.com/search...
LAZY & LAME!
A google search on "examples of violence in the bible"?????

Random acts of violence (which greatly displeased God)

And directives to SPECIFIC people to do violence to SPECIFIC people

So where are the commands for ALL Believers to violate ALL non-believers?

Any? Some? A couple? One?

Umm, NONE!

islam is the ONLY "religion" that commands random, deadly violence.

islam isn't a Religion, it's a cult of Death.

Skunkbreath, ya ain't proven anything!
BobbyBobberson

Minneapolis, MN

#235 Oct 24, 2010
Because religitards defend their stupidity with "faith: believing in something you know ain't true."
BobbyBobberson

Minneapolis, MN

#236 Oct 24, 2010
You religitards are all suffering illusions of grandeur. You *really* think there's some all-powerful being watching not just what you do, but what EVERYONE does? And then upon death you are judged to either go to heaven (what a boring place) or roast in hell for all eternity? You really believe that?

me: 12 years of catholic school. AP (advanced placement) classes in every subject.(They had no problem teaching evolution, either.) AP Algebra, AP pre-calc/trig, AP Physics, 2 years AP Chemistry, 2 years AP Biology, AP Calculus. 3 Years of tenor sax and 4 years of Stage Crew, culminating as the Stage Manager, the highest position possible for a student.

And those stupid f*cking religion classes. What a waste of my time.

There is non god. Get over it. We've evolved from many gods (Norse, Greek, Roman) to ONE god (Oh but he's schizophrenic, sends *himself* to earth to be murdered...and he's also a ghost...and you people believe this garbage?)

Now I'm asking you to evolve more.
BobbyBobberson

Minneapolis, MN

#237 Oct 24, 2010
Ph*cking keyboard.

To whoever it was crowing over and over about 'open minds,'... yet you can't even fathom the possibility that there's no god? You don't have an open mind, you refuse to see all the evidence that there is no god.

And don't tell me to 'prove he doesn't exist,' because it can't be done. It's up to you as a believer to prove he DOES exist. One can't prove he *doesn't* exist because one can't prove *anything* doesn't exist. One can only prove what *DOES* exist. And your imaginary sky buddy is as real as santa or the easter bunny.(Compare jebus and santa: both promise you rewards for being good, both threaten you with punishment for being bad, and neither exists, they're just stories told to frighten children into submission.) The RCC stole seasonal festivals and re-branded them as celebrations for their deity.('Christmas' is really the winter solstice; 'Easter' is really the spring equinox.)

You know what we call the period in history where religion ruled the planet? We call is 'The Dark Ages.' Did you know during that time you were not allowed to learn to read or write unless you were willing to join the seminary, to join the church in order to help spread it's false message? The church wants to keep you stupid and therefore dependent on them.
madmadmad

Aurora, CO

#238 Oct 24, 2010
BobbyBobberson wrote:
You religitards are all suffering illusions of grandeur. You *really* think there's some all-powerful being watching not just what you do, but what EVERYONE does? And then upon death you are judged to either go to heaven (what a boring place) or roast in hell for all eternity? You really believe that?
me: 12 years of catholic school. AP (advanced placement) classes in every subject.(They had no problem teaching evolution, either.) AP Algebra, AP pre-calc/trig, AP Physics, 2 years AP Chemistry, 2 years AP Biology, AP Calculus. 3 Years of tenor sax and 4 years of Stage Crew, culminating as the Stage Manager, the highest position possible for a student.
And those stupid f*cking religion classes. What a waste of my time.
There is non god. Get over it. We've evolved from many gods (Norse, Greek, Roman) to ONE god (Oh but he's schizophrenic, sends *himself* to earth to be murdered...and he's also a ghost...and you people believe this garbage?)
Now I'm asking you to evolve more.
Catholics teach a very limited version of Christianity. In fact when I was a kid they conducted mass in latin. How much are you going to learn there?

Perhaps, with your intelligence, you might want to study further. For example, if you compare the modern Bible to the Greek translation you will find that the word day used in the modern translation when explaining creation doesn't really translate into day. Although there is no specific English word, a better translation would have been the word age. So, in the first age he created the heavens and the earth etc. When you compare the order of the "ages" it corresponds to science doesn't it? If you study it enough it will make sense.

Since everything that has been prophesied so far has happened, I think everything that is yet to come will happen too. In fact, it appears we're moving right along.

You might want to check it out. This would be a very bad thing to be wrong about wouldn't it? Eternity lasts a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NC man jailed for 3 days as probation violator ... (Feb '10) Sep 13 Uncle SamLee 2
How do you go about finding a girl for a threes... Sep 10 Couplewantingagirl 1
i see that your are also married Sep 2 Anonymous 1
News Mercer School Board approves prayer before meet... (Feb '10) Aug '17 Todayishutup 83
News Man charged with aggravated sexual assault held... Aug '17 Sad 4
News Three suspects arrested in connection with Syca... Aug '17 Mike B 2
News Repeat DUI offender Bruce Fish paroled (Mar '10) Jul '17 Just joking 53

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages