Gary Indiana celebrates Jackson birthday

Gary Indiana celebrates Jackson birthday

There are 5 comments on the WQAD story from Aug 29, 2010, titled Gary Indiana celebrates Jackson birthday. In it, WQAD reports that:

This weekend in Gary, Indiana they celebrated what would have been Michael Jackson's 52nd birthday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

tata

Lynbrook, NY

#1 Aug 29, 2010
happy b day mj we all miss and love you

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2 Aug 29, 2010
Ah yes, Gary, IN. The town known to be at least in contention for being the dirtiest cesspool in the upper midwest.
A Friend for life

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2010
That's great I am sure he would have enjoyed that celebration, because he loved kind and happy things. Micheal love to share moments like that, I am sure that he is smiling, from heaven today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A FRIEND WHO WILL LIVE WITHIN MY HEART FOREVER!

MAY GOD BLESS THE JACKSON FAMILY!
hebekid

Skokie, IL

#4 Aug 31, 2010
I remember when they burned michael's and the J5's records in Gary because he wouldn't perform there. newsflash: no profits for Gary from MJ; stick to the crack.
Vicky

Belleville, Canada

#5 Jun 18, 2012
hebekid wrote:
I remember when they burned michael's and the J5's records in Gary because he wouldn't perform there. newsflash: no profits for Gary from MJ; stick to the crack.
The people of Gary actually set fire to the Jackson 5 records? Michael wouldn't perform there or was it all of them wouldn't perform there? Do you know what year this took place? Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jone Knapton Homicide Task Force (Mar '06) Jan 14 Lisa 77
Review: Dekamore Dental - Kory Waid DDS (Sep '11) Jan 10 Jenna 9
Real pretty blonde in maroon suburban Dec '16 wacky dacky 2
News Wilton braces for Gerdau-Ameristeel layoffs (Jun '10) Nov '16 Beentheredonethat 4
Review: Evans Tree Service (Jun '13) Nov '16 SLine 3
News NH police charge mother and son with stealing $... (Aug '10) Oct '16 Anonymous 7
News Knox Co. man arrested after jumping on cars in ... (Jul '10) Oct '16 Ben 24

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages