Montana teen looking to buy pot pushes wrong number on phone, accid...

Full story: Fox4KC 6
General rule of thumb: when looking to buy marijuana, don't text the sheriff. Authorities said a Helena teen sent out a text message last week in search of pot, but instead of contacting the drug dealer, he hit a wrong number and inadvertently sent the message to Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton. Full Story
concerned citizen

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 3, 2010
He will think twice about this nonsense ever again! It is too bad this doesn't happen to some of these ignorant other drug dealers.
ANDREW

Kansas City, KS

#2 Sep 3, 2010
I bet he was high.
Most DO NOT RE-OFFEND

United States

#3 Sep 3, 2010
I say, legalize it. It's proven NOT to be a gateway drug.
Kids start out on milk, get addicted to alcohol and cigaretts then move into hard drugs.

How many are killed each year by alcohol? How many families are destroyed?

The same thing with crack. BUT you cannot find anyone that has ever died from marijuana. It's non-addictive! Unlike 'other' legal, recreational and addictive drugs that we use without batting an eye.

FBI Director talks about marijuana. EPIC FAIL!- CFC Guest Forum - Citizens for Legislative Change-Oklahoma http://t.co/zDuLzf3
ANDREW

Kansas City, KS

#4 Sep 3, 2010
Most DO NOT RE-OFFEND wrote:
I say, legalize it. It's proven NOT to be a gateway drug.
Kids start out on milk, get addicted to alcohol and cigaretts then move into hard drugs.
How many are killed each year by alcohol? How many families are destroyed?
The same thing with crack. BUT you cannot find anyone that has ever died from marijuana. It's non-addictive! Unlike 'other' legal, recreational and addictive drugs that we use without batting an eye.
FBI Director talks about marijuana. EPIC FAIL!- CFC Guest Forum - Citizens for Legislative Change-Oklahoma http://t.co/zDuLzf3
no offense but there are multiple threads on this. Go to one of them.
Most DO NOT RE-OFFEND

Tulsa, OK

#6 Sep 4, 2010
ANDREW wrote:
<quoted text>
no offense but there are multiple threads on this. Go to one of them.
It is part of the subject. DUH!!
MT Trashers

San Diego, CA

#8 Mar 10, 2012
link, this state is simply the most stupid in the USA, lETS MAKE IT REAL SIMPLE FOR YA STUPID BUMPKIN HICKS, The legal weed deal was sign of the USA FEDS to work with the public, meds , etc, Its stupid Chawbacon hicks that simply destroyed a link with higher powers within USA. tHOSE LAWS ARE STILL THEIR, the weed was ment to bed a special gift of trust for those in need, dont you remember LOL, A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A FRIEND INDEED. TO BAD, USA FEDS WERE JUST STARTING TO ADVANCE IN THE MEDICAL WORLD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
March 2 police reports Wed Citizen 2
curious Mar 2 single 1
City jobs given to family members and friends? Feb 26 Thatsafact Jack 1
Tires Plus - STAY AWAY from these lying cons! (Sep '10) Feb 24 elfpro 15
Dec. 16 Police Reports Feb 17 Tesla 2
Married man looking to sext. Feb 10 boredtoday 5
New 8 On Your Side tool is online fix for your ... (Jun '10) Feb 5 mental health awa... 9
Moline Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moline People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Bleacher Report10:12AM
Speed-Rusher or Sack Artist Better for Bears?
NBC Sports10:16 AM
Bears will get fifth-round pick for Brandon Marshall
Bleacher Report11:06 AM
After Marshall Trade, Bears Must Make Decision on Cutler
NFL12:23 PM
New York Jets expected to release Percy Harvin
Bleacher Report12:34 PM
Bears Re-Sign QB Jimmy Clausen