Clerk Pa. adult book store foils robbery, tells suspects with toy '...

Full story: Fox4KC 15
Police said two women who tried to rob a central Pennsylvania adult book store with a toy gun didn't fool a clerk, who told them to "get a real gun." Authorities said 28-year-old Shannon Cheripka, of Glasgow, and 26-year-old Angela Crook, of Coalport, attempted to rob the Adult World store in Duncansville around 1 a.m. Thursday. Full Story
Believer vs Non-Believer

Saint Robert, MO

#3 Sep 25, 2010
Angela is really living up to her name.
coalport

Du Bois, PA

#5 Sep 26, 2010
ya she is living up to her name. she is gross and fugly. feel bad for all those kids. she needs to stay in jail where she belongs.
twiztdhillz

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2010
coalport wrote:
ya she is living up to her name. she is gross and fugly. feel bad for all those kids. she needs to stay in jail where she belongs.
Yeah,the other one isnt any better...isnt she the one who robbed Mini Mart recently? She fits the description...
coalport

Du Bois, PA

#8 Sep 27, 2010
yeah she probaly is the one. makes u wonder y people in coalport are so wrapped up in drugs, prime exmaple of what happens to ya
coalport

Du Bois, PA

#9 Sep 27, 2010
makes u wonder why so many people do drugs. look what happens to ya. so worth it. lol
coalport

Meadville, PA

#10 Nov 18, 2010
either way they both did the same thing should be punished the same hmmm i see one is home still doing her crap at least shannon admitted it angela is home saying she did nothing thats wrong man up to it..........not all coalport is bad
glascow

Meadville, PA

#11 Nov 20, 2010
lets talk about, angela crook. the name says it all she is just as guilty she went in the store first to scope thinks out ,she also bought the tot guns to doit with yes the other girl went in and did it after angela feed her about 20 zanys still no excuse angela knew what was going on angela should to the same if not more i heard the other girl did not own a car angela you too did the crime so do your time and one more thing you dont dersive jeff ,your kids or any thing else you are a sorry excuise for a person.
coalport

Meadville, PA

#12 Nov 20, 2010
angela, there are ladys and there are bitches. why dont you stand up once in your life and try and be a lady haha or at least addmit what you did after all you drove you knew what was going on after all you bought the guns and you clame you didnt kn0ow what was going on why not leave i know you needed more zanys you are no mother what about your kids the ones you have and dont have. do you even care off course not
coalport

Meadville, PA

#13 Nov 20, 2010
twiztdhillz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,the other one isnt any better...isnt she the one who robbed Mini Mart recently? She fits the description...
ha how do you think she knew wh after all angelas motherworked there angela knew the times of the money drops
glascow

Meadville, PA

#14 Nov 20, 2010
ha i though that the torn old over pocket was history but i guess the drugs got the best of years of that will do it to you my deepests regrets go out to jeff and his family how embersing""" """"" rob
monroeville

Meadville, PA

#15 Nov 20, 2010
omg sha is this you call me love ya jen from pas'
coalport

Meadville, PA

#16 Nov 21, 2010
coalport wrote:
just to let people know angela is home and has been i feel bad the jeffs family took time and money to get her out when she should not be around them kids.put her where she belongs in jail she planned it all it takes is for someone to open up and tell the truth, but ev1 is worried about them kids...there better without her
Coalport

Central Square, NY

#17 Dec 1, 2010
coalport wrote:
Both Angela and Shannon are gross and fugly. yes Shannon admitted to it, but she deserves to stay in jail also. Neither one of them deserve their kids. Angela should be sitting in jail right now along side Shannon. If Angela was that desperate for drug money, she should have never drug anyone else in on her stupid crime. Although, on the other hand Shannon could have said no, and Shannon didn't have to take all the zanys Angela gave her. They are both just as guilty as the other and they both need to accept it and deal with it. As for Angela and her children, Jeff needs to take them away from her. She is no type of mother.

Since: Feb 10

Fredonia, PA

#19 Jan 14, 2011
So... they were both gonna rob the moose, but decided to rob mini mart? lol...
Coalport wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Angela and Shannon are gross and fugly. yes Shannon admitted to it, but she deserves to stay in jail also. Neither one of them deserve their kids. Angela should be sitting in jail right now along side Shannon. If Angela was that desperate for drug money, she should have never drug anyone else in on her stupid crime. Although, on the other hand Shannon could have said no, and Shannon didn't have to take all the zanys Angela gave her. They are both just as guilty as the other and they both need to accept it and deal with it. As for Angela and her children, Jeff needs to take them away from her. She is no type of mother.

Since: Feb 10

Fredonia, PA

#20 Jan 14, 2011
Shannon has/had warrants all over Pa for bad checks and God knows what else. She is a liar and a criminal. Karma, Shannon...You get what you give.
I feel bad for the children,but it sets an example to them to NOT BREAK THE LAW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married man looking to sext. Dec 13 mrfixit65 2
Sex with my older brother? Dec 10 Zach123 1
Review: Custom Welding & Repair Dec 8 billstacy 1
From Heaven to Hell in The War on Culture Nov '14 Culture Auditor 1
being yourself Oct '14 word hard play hard 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '14 Musikologist 19
Mass. dentist accused of using paper clips in r... (Mar '10) Sep '14 Peter Simmons 2
Moline Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moline People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moline News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moline

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
CBS Sports 4:09 AM
Jay Cutler expected back with Bears in 2015, with new coaching staff