Babcock pleads not guilty to 1.2 mill...

Babcock pleads not guilty to 1.2 million embezzlement

There are 5 comments on the WQAD story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Babcock pleads not guilty to 1.2 million embezzlement. In it, WQAD reports that:

After pleading not guilty to embezzling from the Clinton Community School District where she once worked, Denise Babcock left the federal courthouse Monday in a hurry, letting her defense attorney do talking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

Kim Fisher

Clinton, IA

#1 Sep 27, 2010
I have been commenting on FB, and people have quetioned why. Well, I have had to take many avenues to get answers as to where our money went. We dealt with Mr. James Forney, Well, when this came to light that the school was missing money, I went to the school, took evidence, explained my situation, and went back the second time, and they informed me that Mr. Douglas Forney, informed them and the Clinton Hearld not to take information from me. Or, talk to me.

Now, we have 2 Mr. Forney's that the Govenor appointed, well, he got rid of mine, and in less then 9 months, he put in another Mr. Forney. What a small world we live in with all the Forney's. But, see the new Mr. Forney, would not no me, so why would he not talk to me, for I still have a oppen case on the HIPA LAW, which was broke, and Mr. James Forney has his investigating team, which they are very very slow, to respond. Last year on Sept., 6, the Camanche Police went out there, with checks that were not even deposited in to our account. Records per Mr. James Forney, were lost when the company went out business, so there are none.$16,000.00 was confirmed to the police by the women that opened up the money market account. But, the records are gone, and by Mr. James Forney I am just SOL. So, I was working on the HIPA, Now I was suprised the the Auditor that Mr. Douglas Forney Had, who is a State Auditor, with only a BA in Accounting, would be doing this Job. See, it kind says he may have, but on 2 of his profiles, they matched.

Now, the school was concerned to, for they could not have attorney. As I informed them, We could not either, For when you deal with the Forney's, it is their rule NO ATTORNEY'S ALLOWED. What a rule, and you do not ask questions, why, they do not talk to you. This is a State Capitol, for I have dealt with Both Senators, the Gov, The Obudsmans, Both Police Dept. Camanche and Clinton, Mr. Wolf, Mr. Bruhn, all lawyers in Clinton, for you can not get Conflict of Interest. So, We lost alot of money, and when I say a lot that would be $35,000.00 and 3 Deleted Accounts, and have never received a answer from any one. And who controls this. Mr. James Forney, and Mr. Douglas Forney. But you will not find any info on the New Mr. Douglas Forney.

That makes me think, would it be Mr. James Douglas Forney. One wonders, and GOD will prove this one, for he is all over this.

For still to this day, they both owe us a answer. So I feel, Denise made the right choice, for some odd reason there was a lot of people that were paid last July, and records that have already went through the courts and are sealed. By Mr Forney.

That is why it took supions to get information from 1st Gateway Credit, for they are the ones that have all the records sealed.

And may God Bless you for reading this.

Sincerely,

Kim Fisher
Dan

New York, NY

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Curtis Walker and Sherilyn Richardson, comanagers of a group home on 16th St in NYC have been stealing food and supplies provided for the Developmentally disabled residents of that home for many years now. I mean thousands of dollars worth! When caught, they simply lie about it. Investigations by the agency is generally fruitless and routine and usually results in their reinstatement. This stuff goes on more often than people realize.
Rudy

Iowa City, IA

#3 Sep 28, 2010
this lady stole whatever she thought she could get away with.her husband knew and was in on it.people making a decent amount of money who need to steal more because they arent lavish enough.case closed throw this lady into lockup and make her family pay it all back.real crooks need to do real time.idiots.you can get away with it for awhile but then you get investigated and caught.i dont know what your talking about,im innocent.the proof is in her lifestyle and bank accounts
devon

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Sep 28, 2010
you really make no sense and you need to learn to spell and use correct grammar.
denises defender

Knox, IN

#5 Oct 17, 2010
It will come out in the end she was a patsy to a bigger fish. There is alot of corruption in the world. Does anyone think she was smart enough to do this on her own. I think the brains behind this is still out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa soldier, Sgt. LeRoy O. Webster, dies in Iraq (Aug '10) Apr 27 Nly 22
News Brunei's sultan divorces Malaysian wife of 5 years (Jun '10) Apr 19 Puteri Kelip-kelip 66
News Dead body found on DeKalb's far east side (Sep '09) Apr 6 Me in Cali 34
Dekalb Dental Group may be robbing you (Mar '07) Apr 1 Twinkle wife 164
Adios Schimmel no longer basketball coach at Mo... Mar '16 One can hope 1
News Lawsuit settled in Hepatitis A outbreak at Mila... (Jul '10) Mar '16 Ike 6
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jan '16 Spotted Girl 92
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages