Rock Island woman charged with murder...

Rock Island woman charged with murder takes the witness stand

There are 3 comments on the WQAD story from Oct 7, 2010, titled Rock Island woman charged with murder takes the witness stand. In it, WQAD reports that:

A Rock Island woman charged with first degree murder testified Thursday in her own defense, saying she was beaten and choked by her boyfriend when she stabbed him to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

Janesha Cal

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2010
I feel like this women is a monster that pray's on young boys!!! my brother was only 14 when this women came along like a pedifile!!! buying liquor for him because he wasnt 21!!! I witness a fight they had when she hit him in the eye & swollen shut!!! I didnt want my brother to leave with her but he did because he loved her!!!! she need the elctric chair!!!!! I would hate to see her kill my brother & walk!!! This was not self deffense!!!!!!!
Janesha Cal

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2010
He was the father of your child!!!! but i guess that was all you wanted from him!!!! how could you do us like that & we loved you!!!! he loved you!!!!
joe blow

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Im sorry for your loss. I dont know the whole story and will not speculate but at the very least she deserves a statutory rape charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How big is your woman's rack? (Sep '16) Oct '17 CuppsMatter 6
How do you go about finding a girl for a threes... Oct '17 Helpful 2
snitch in Moline Sep '17 fat tom 1
News NC man jailed for 3 days as probation violator ... (Feb '10) Sep '17 Uncle SamLee 2
i see that your are also married Sep '17 Anonymous 1
News Mercer School Board approves prayer before meet... (Feb '10) Aug '17 Todayishutup 83
News Man charged with aggravated sexual assault held... (May '17) Aug '17 Sad 4

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages