Inmate sex conviction: Former jail gu...

Inmate sex conviction: Former jail guard convicted of having sex wi...

There are 16 comments on the KFOR story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Inmate sex conviction: Former jail guard convicted of having sex wi.... In it, KFOR reports that:

A jury on Tuesday convicted a former Virginia Peninsula Regional Jail correctional officer on one felony count of having sex with an inmate, but only imposed a $25 fine as punishment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

JBS

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Goes to show...immates will have sex with about anything!!!
Billy

Overland Park, KS

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Those are some Dick Van Dyke sucking lips
lonesome-me

Bentonville, AR

#3 Sep 23, 2010
Give her a break, The third shift gets very boring:
eaststlouis69gur l

Peoria, IL

#4 Sep 23, 2010
O BOY SHE LOST A GOOD JOB TO NOW. SHE LOST HER JOB TO A 2 TIMING LOSER DANG !!!SEX AINT THAT GOOD HE LOCKED UP ALL THESE FINE GENTLEMAN OUT HERE THEN, SHE HAVING RELATIONS WITH AN INMATE NOW HOW SHE DONT KNOW HE BEEN HAVING RELATIONS WITH THE GUYS IN JAIL????? DOWN WITH LOSERS IM WITH WINNER AND APRO NOW GO FIND A BETTER MAN LETICA OUT OF LOCKUP HAHAHAHAHAAH
Dingus Kong

Lewisville, NC

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Just goes to show you can't trust the cops even when you are a cop! If they'd both stayed true to their story and stuck it out, there would have been no charges and they could have both moved on with their lives. Instead she "confessed" to an investigator and look how that turned out. Considering she 'fessed to it, she got what she deserved. She's already paid a huge price and will for the rest of her life - especially if they decide she's a "sex offender". I just can't imagine it was worth it.
concerned citizen

Kansas City, MO

#6 Sep 24, 2010
This was to lenient a sentence dhe is supposed to be setting a example. Are these jails doing background checks? This goes to show what kind of morals and standards she has for herself. She must be desperate for sex. This is also disgusting. Also this jail needs to invest in more cameras. I can't believe the attorney said it had taken a toll on her life, Ha. I don't fell sorry for her. She did not care when she knew she was having sex with this criminal in jail for a reason. She should of had to spend some time in jail. What i swrong with our judicial system and its morals? This is terrible. And she is getting away with it.
JasperCoMan

Newton, IA

#7 Sep 24, 2010
Why is it that these things never happened to me? I haven't been jailed for over 30 years now, but back when I used to raise hell they never had guards that would even be nice to a guy, let alone have sex with him. Just my Irish luck I guess. Always a day late and a dollar short.
adriane

Edmond, OK

#8 Sep 24, 2010
i do not see anything wrong with a jail guard having sex with an inmate. If they want to have sex then why is it anyone's business?
Chopswell

Ridgeway, IA

#10 Sep 26, 2010
My nekkra!
tmro074

Chipley, FL

#11 Sep 27, 2010
goes to show you if they get to have sex they will,with anything.
missy

Dallas, TX

#12 Oct 18, 2010
it was wrong,, she should have been given a larger fine,, she will find another job,, these places dont pay well anyway and you probably have to put up with a lot of BS!
theLight

Geneseo, IL

#13 Oct 18, 2010
missy wrote:
and you probably have to put up with a lot of BS!
Body Scrub?
theLight

Geneseo, IL

#14 Oct 18, 2010
nevermind.
Don

Sterling, IL

#15 Oct 21, 2010
theLight wrote:
nevermind.
LOl you might want to stay out of this one Light !!!!
theLight

Atkinson, IL

#17 Oct 21, 2010
^ I hope they remove your post loser.
theLight

Atkinson, IL

#18 Oct 21, 2010
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl you might want to stay out of this one Light !!!!
Ha >smiles< try to. Hey my above comment has nothing to do with you Don.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mercer School Board approves prayer before meet... (Feb '10) Aug 14 Todayishutup 83
News Man charged with aggravated sexual assault held... Aug 9 Sad 4
News Three suspects arrested in connection with Syca... Aug 1 Mike B 2
News Repeat DUI offender Bruce Fish paroled (Mar '10) Jul 23 Just joking 53
News NIUa s Baker getting a golden parachutea Jun '17 Metaz 1
News DeKalb church will display Black Lives Matter b... Jun '17 Metaz 1
News Looking back on Doug Baker's successes and fail... Jun '17 Metaz 1

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages