5 Missing Children Found in Shed; Man...

5 Missing Children Found in Shed; Man Arrested

There are 28 comments on the Fox2Now story from Aug 19, 2010, titled 5 Missing Children Found in Shed; Man Arrested. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Authorities have arrested a Lorain man after police find five children reported missing by their families in a shed in the man's backyard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big J

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Aug 20, 2010
King Kong wrote:
If the children were black id suggest checking the woodpile.
Is this all you do? this article has nothing to do with race, yet somehow you find a way to interject race into almost EVERY thread you post to. You continue to show a lack of decency and respect for others and you make comment after comment about race even when its not a part of the topic. Did some minority kids beat you up when you were a child or something? Maybe I am wrong for paying your pathetic post any attention on this one. maybe you just crave attention and by responding to your post, I have given you exactly what you want. its sad that an adult (if you are one) would have to resort to doing anything to get attention. and it looks like you want either good or bad attention, doesnt matter as long as its attention. I have seen your types before. you stand in a corner jumping up and down saying look at me look at me.

you probably should go see a shrink, you have issues.
Unreal

Jefferson City, MO

#24 Aug 20, 2010
They are a little person in a world that they can't understand so they reach out in a attempt to get attention. And what they will do now is curse and call names. Typical child like behavior
Makenzie

Tucson, AZ

#25 Oct 7, 2010
thats sick.
Big J

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Oct 7, 2010
scorpio wrote:
He is one sick individual!!! I hope he pays for this, either way justice will be served.Thank GOD for protecting the children during this horrific incident. I am thankful the children were found alive.
My cousin is in jail right now for 30+ years for molesting his then INFANT daughter who is now a teenager. That sick f##k gets way more punishment than the courts gave him. I think he is rapped daily in prison now.
evette

Memphis, TN

#27 Oct 7, 2010
This story is gets a big FAT F for completion!
It tells you just enough, just to ask more questions.
How long had the kids been missing?
Did he know any of the kids or their parents..how /where were they kidnapped?
Ages 12-17..they couldn't overpower him and at least 1 or 2 could've ran and got help?
Big White Boss

Humboldt, TN

#28 Oct 7, 2010
evette wrote:
This story is gets a big FAT F for completion!
It tells you just enough, just to ask more questions.
How long had the kids been missing?
Did he know any of the kids or their parents..how /where were they kidnapped?
Ages 12-17..they couldn't overpower him and at least 1 or 2 could've ran and got help?
Evette, you are so sad.
evette

Memphis, TN

#29 Oct 7, 2010
Big White Boss wrote:
<quoted text>Evette, you are so sad.
What now Big White Boss? What did I say to offend you?
With a name like that, one wouldn't think you are such a WUSS!
aHhA

Irving, TX

#31 Oct 8, 2010
Were they blacks? That would make sense "Field Naygurs"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How big is your woman's rack? (Sep '16) Oct '17 CuppsMatter 6
How do you go about finding a girl for a threes... Oct '17 Helpful 2
snitch in Moline Sep '17 fat tom 1
News NC man jailed for 3 days as probation violator ... (Feb '10) Sep '17 Uncle SamLee 2
i see that your are also married Sep '17 Anonymous 1
News Mercer School Board approves prayer before meet... (Feb '10) Aug '17 Todayishutup 83
News Man charged with aggravated sexual assault held... (May '17) Aug '17 Sad 4

Moline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moline Mortgages